Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #1 is showing up on PSN in the European market as available for purchase, but you WILL NOT be able to play the new tables without the Title Update which is currently scheduled to be released on September 26th on PS3 (EU) and PS Vita (EU). I have already informed FarSight of the situation.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Oh my, so Europe finally gets the tables and they can't play them?

It's like Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes or something by now :p

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
I hope they're going to do something about it quickly as they can. The DLC already has a very low star rating because no one can't get it to work.

MJFox

May 18, 2012
It's available, but it doesn't work.

seriously? oh man, I really don't want to sound negative, but I wouldn't like to be in Fairsights shoes after they screwed it up ONCE AGAIN

they really should step back and try to get their stuff sorted before they release any more DLCs harming their reputation more and more with each of them

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Going by all the stuff that went wrong with the store update this week, I'd guess that this one's Sony's fault. It looks like they released the DLC early and because they did there's no patch yet (they also only released the PS3 and not the Vita version).

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
They only uploaded the demo for Double Dragon Neon without an unlock key. The game has been taken down and is still not up again. And Little Big Planet Vita only gave an error code when people tried to install it (fixed now as far as I know).

Rayman1103

Jul 20, 2012
I hope they're going to do something about it quickly as they can. The DLC already has a very low star rating because no one can't get it to work.

Hopefully Sony resets the rating for the DLC when they release the title update. Otherwise other people would think the DLC isn't very good by just looking at its rating.

seriously? oh man, I really don't want to sound negative, but I wouldn't like to be in Fairsights shoes after they screwed it up ONCE AGAIN

they really should step back and try to get their stuff sorted before they release any more DLCs harming their reputation more and more with each of them

It isn't FarSight's fault, it's actually Sony's. Sony released the DLC before releasing the title update, which causes the DLC not to function without the update.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Oh my, so Europe finally gets the tables and they can't play them?

It's like Sideshow Bob stepping on rakes or something by now :p

Lol, that's brilliant and just about sums it up perfectly.I love TPA but it has been a rediculously long list of misteps and f'ups from the beginning. I don't recall any dev ever having this many problems.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Isn't this Farsight's 1st foray into publishing? Crave was their distributor before the digital platfom took over. It makes sense they're experiencing growing pains.

the ajp

Jun 17, 2012
i didn't purchase it myself because there was no update and it was released a week early but if i was farsight i would get a statement out quick before any more damage is done to the Pinball Arcades reputation in europe regardless of who's fauilt it is ..

aangel

Jul 7, 2012
So, why weren't there any new tables released in September for the 360? I can't keep up with all the latest info regarding the Xbox.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #1 featuring Medieval Madness and The Machine : Bride of Pin•Bot is AVAILABLE NOW! on PS3 (EU) for £3.99, €4.99 and AU$8.45.

NOTE : Please be sure to confirm the installation of the Title Update on PS3 (EU) to see the new tables. If you don't see the update, you will need to reset the game.

DLC Tables Pack #1 is still scheduled to be released on the PS Vita (EU) on September 26th.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Mac Version 1.0.4 Featuring DLC Tables Pack #5 is AVAILABLE NOW!

NOTE : In-app purchasing on the Mac requires OS X 10.7 (OS X Lion). Also, this game requires 3D graphics acceleration. Older Macs and Macs without 3D graphics acceleration are not recommended.

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
According to the Pinball Arcade Facebook page, there is a Ps3 patch update. I hope it takes care of the flipper lag and slow down.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Added gameplay video of No Good Gofers being played on an Xbox 360.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I know a lot of us don't like Facebook because of the constant whining and disrespect but Farsight has posted responses to quite a bit of comments. They mentioned that they would be looking into creating more friction on the flipper rubbers, hoping to bring Whirlwind and Red and Ted's Roadshow to TPA, new PS3 tables should be out tomorrow and that they'd love to get Attack From Mars AND Revenge From Mars (although the person asking called them Attack From Mars 1 & 2). There's others so I'd check out some of the comments over the last 24 hours. Not too much b*tching.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.