360 - Bug Leaderboard issue

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Nothing should have been reset. We will probably have to ask MS to reset the monster bash all time one once we patch it. But there isn't any need to reset the others.

Daniel Osborne

Feb 28, 2012
My scores have gone. Had 152 million on totan, I lost my saves so maybe it was that? I didn't think my xbox live score would go though.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
My scores have gone. Had 152 million on totan, I lost my saves so maybe it was that? I didn't think my xbox live score would go though.
It doesn't

Lost my own save when I played the game on another machine and then imported that save back over on my own machine, and my leaderboard scores were perfectly fine.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Can someone confirm if Achieves and leaderboards for DLC 3 are up and running. I hope they were somehow able to stop leaderboards going up, cause what's the use right? But if not, I need to resync my profile and beat my 2.6 billion highscore while avoiding the frankenstein bug.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Can someone confirm if Achieves and leaderboards for DLC 3 are up and running. I hope they were somehow able to stop leaderboards going up, cause what's the use right? But if not, I need to resync my profile and beat my 2.6 billion highscore while avoiding the frankenstein bug.

Achievements and leaderboards for DLC Tables Pack #3 are not up and probably won't be until the end of the week.

Sir_LANs-a-lot

Jun 1, 2012
Call me Mr Picky, but shouldn't they be ready for when the DLC is available?

It's not like there hasn't been time to get this sorted before today.

And that's a dig at Microsoft, not FarSight.

xNiCeGuYx

Apr 16, 2012
Leaderboards/achievements for DLC #3 are up!
Thanks to PiN WiZ mentioned it in the latest news thread!

P.S. Wow scored 916.068.230 on MB without using the Frankstein bug. Maybe accidently for a couple of times.

Last edited:

Killer French Bread

Aug 20, 2012
Played some gorgar and got my best score yet, amazing what a bit of online competition can do to your game. The top 3 scores when I checked were all from people called mark who live in manchester - all the same guy surely?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.