Live stream NOW of PS4 gameplay

mrtangerineman

May 7, 2013
farsight_studios: Its not 100% official yet, but I believe for PS3/Vita season pass owners there is a 50% discount for season passes on PS4.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
Can you ask them if TP20 is going to be available this week?

badgerdeluxe (FarSight's Devin): We're going to hopefully stagger them the way that tables are released on other platforms, but obviously a bit behind. Similar to the way PS3 was releasing, if that makes sense.

Edit: oh sorry, I misunderstood your question. I think they're only answering PS4 questions atm

Last edited:

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
And I noticed the ball changing colour and brightness based on the lighting and shadows. For me it will be set in night mode permanently when it hits the PC. ;)

Nick Warcholak

Mar 19, 2013
I'm excited for this, but this needs a UI update badly. Nothing about it looks clean or functional. And what is with that dirty, low-res texture floor still? Can we get a setting that suggests we are enjoying pinball in a friendly environment rather than playing on the machine Vinny set up in shipping and receiving?

The lighting looks improved. I'll need to see the rest of the game in person to see if any of the table textures have been improved, but there's just a general lack of polish here. I much prefer Farsight's pinball, but I wonder if they've ever seen Zen's stuff: clean menus, robust social features, adjustable DMDs, and more.

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
on whether the PS4 version has Vita remote play:

badgerdeluxe: apparently it is something that we need to do. but its super easy, from what i've been told from other devs. i just need to convince a few people

on PC DX11:

badgerdeluxe: I've been given no ETA on the DX11 update, as of yet

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I noticed the "Mirror Reward just flashing for a split second" bug in FH is still there.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I'll need to see the rest of the game in person to see if any of the table textures have been improved

The pictures in the table select menu look higher resolution than the PS3 version, at least. And FarSight have said they were increasing the playfield texture resolution for the PS4.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012

Thanks! : D

Nice catch around 28:56!

The jackpot lightshow on Attack from Mars (~49:20) looks great!

~~~~~~

You know, I said in another thread that the darkest lighting mode was looking *too* dark for real gameplay, but after seeing Party Monsters in the dark here (~20:30) it definitely looks like it will be a fun alternative at least, if maybe not the best way to play if you're really going for a high score.

~~~~~~

Aw, still no footage of Monster Bash? Or did I miss it?

Thanks to PSNation and FarSight for making this video happen! : D

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
At first, I was sceptical about the room brightness... but now, it's a very good feature, very well implemented!

The dark setting is just for "fun", but the bright one seems perfect to play.

Overall, there is a BIG improvement with the lighting show and reflection FX (multiball light show on MM at 41'15 >> :eek: WOW!)

EDIT: It's me, or Taxi is still washed out?

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I couldn't watch this on my CPU. Can anyone tell me if they showed strobe light multiball in AFM?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts