• No, I'm sure they will get fixed soon

Votes: 66 88.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
I missed The Doctor's pearl...or poo...of wisdom too.
Please feel free to replace the deleted post with an edited/bleeped/names removed version as I'm MORE than curious!
Never thought I'd see an edited post on here!

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
I really don't think what I said was offensive or hurting peoples feelings.. why so much sensitiviity?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I really don't think what I said was offensive or hurting peoples feelings.. why so much sensitiviity?

I would take it up with Gord via PM if you still have an issue. He's the one who edited it.

Moving on.....let's try to get this back on topic, if possible.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
Yeah, they're really awful. They've only put out a product that has A) given me more entertainment value for the money than any game I've bought since Civilization II, and B) singehandedly kindled an enormous interest by my young son in playing real pinball games, which has led to us spending a bunch of great afternoons playing real pins on location together. It's hard to see why I'd think anything positive about this company or their product.

did I say they were really awful? did I insult the company or their fans? actionball is right about people overreacting to criticism...

I don't know if y'all know this but it is possible to be a fan AND to criticize them/not be a lapdog..

just one man's opinion

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
did I say they were really awful? did I insult the company or their fans? actionball is right about people overreacting to criticism...

Well, you did talk about "blind fanboy love" earlier in the thread, so I guess that could be taken as overreacting on your part too....and of course insulting as well....

But seriously folks, it seems like this thread has run its course and everyone has pretty much said their piece, and it isn't going anywhere but down, so let's just move on and put this one to rest.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
For the record, I received a complaint (using the "Report this post" feature) for The Doctor's post. If you have a problem with someone's post, and feel it's an attack against a user, or trolling, use that feature and it can be dealt with if we feel it's needed. The Doctor's post was clearly meant to stir **** up on the forum, so it was dealt with.

While this is a "fan" forum, criticism is welcome PROVIDED it's done in a constructive manner. Purposely posting comments to stir things up won't be tolerated. Does that mean you can't complain about something? No, just don't be a jerk about it. If you have questions about this feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts