Loving tournament mode.

Logan812

Jul 9, 2012
I didn't see that?

I saw it. Fortunately, it was removed from the final leaderboards. The username was "Cheaters Gotta Cheat", and his/her score on BH was 99,999,990. When I saw that I didn't even care about the tournament anymore.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Finished 42 and was happy with that. But I like the idea of two tries on each table. I probably played 50 games on Big Shot alone.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
I didn't see that?

Well, I took a screenshot :)

I guess this was my once in a lifetime chance to be on the same page as Roy Wils :)
(though I needed portrait mode to take the screenshot - LOL!)

Happy New Year to all of you!

tournament01.png

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I'm looking forward to playing tournaments on the PS3. Hopefully it gets deployed in the first half of 2013.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
Thus the reason for doing the beta with tournaments. Have you reported it to FS? That's the kind of thing they're gonna wanna know about.

Yep, I reported that. I got an answer back, that the rom somehow behaves random in tournament mode - and I should play in normal mode instead ;-)

Well, as I said, my impression was that they did change something for this second tournament (ie. for me it didn't occur so often) but I might be completely wrong anyway...

Last edited:
N

netizen

I didn't play for the last 3-4 days of the tournament and my placing dropped from the mid 100s to 365; which is higher than the last one.

I think I played ~5 games of each table through completely, with a few more restarts on BS than the rest, :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts