in table select the year is wrong
it says williams 1993 instead of 1992

and pressing on extras -> legal notice
tpa goes back to options and you can nolonger press anything
happens with all tables not just with dr. who

Last edited:

Jeffery Fro Hunt

Oct 3, 2016
I was experiencing a loss of balls available for play in Star Trek a few times yesterday. I would be kicking some good score in MB and when the dust cleared and MB had ended, the ball would occaisionally not be available to pop out of the mid area to launch, and also, the ball was sometimes not registering a drain at the end of a play, so the machine would reset if it could and kick a ball out to launch instead of end of ball bonus tallying up. Might happen once or up to 4 or 5 times, I found, before the E.O.B. bonus finally registered as the plays end. I hope this is where I am good to leave this info.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I was experiencing a loss of balls available for play in Star Trek a few times yesterday. I would be kicking some good score in MB and when the dust cleared and MB had ended, the ball would occaisionally not be available to pop out of the mid area to launch, and also, the ball was sometimes not registering a drain at the end of a play, so the machine would reset if it could and kick a ball out to launch instead of end of ball bonus tallying up. Might happen once or up to 4 or 5 times, I found, before the E.O.B. bonus finally registered as the plays end. I hope this is where I am good to leave this info.

We've been looking into this issue for some time. It's still on our radar.

schreibi341

Jun 5, 2016
Hey Kuhmatze, delete a few of your PM's so i can send you more information regarding your problem! You exceeded your amount of PM's allowed.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
I don't know if that has been mentioned here. The second flipper controller key is wrong. In Starship Troopers you have to press the left bumper to operate the right second flipper. I haven't checked this but others reported that this also affects the Magna Save in Black Knight, which I am not playing because it is too buggy :-( I guess this will affect anything for which the left or right bumpers are used.

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
In Taxi I had the Event Camera activated. After a Joyride the camera didn't switch back and I lost my last ball because I couldn't see anything... :-(

Edit: It happened once in three games with maybe five or six joyrides but happen it did ;-)

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
In Taxi I had the Event Camera activated. After a Joyride the camera didn't switch back and I lost my last ball because I couldn't see anything... :-(

Edit: It happened once in three games with maybe five or six joyrides but happen it did ;-)

It could help that the Joyride lights be implemented onto the HUD, so that they can be seen without the Event Camera.

That being said, the Event Camera on this game isn't needed that much.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012

Already added to the list.

i found a small bug with dr. who
in table select the year is wrong
it says williams 1993 instead of 1992

and pressing on extras -> legal notice
tpa goes back to options and you can nolonger press anything
happens with all tables not just with dr. who

Added.

I don't know if that has been mentioned here. The second flipper controller key is wrong. In Starship Troopers you have to press the left bumper to operate the right second flipper. I haven't checked this but others reported that this also affects the Magna Save in Black Knight, which I am not playing because it is too buggy :-( I guess this will affect anything for which the left or right bumpers are used.

I've noticed this as well and will add to the list.

Thank you everyone who have helped find bugs for the list.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
contacted PW45b but post here too for FS employees:
art problem on Harley Davidson - textures on apron are mirrored: left bike's handle picture is right and right is left instead.
checked Harley Davidson issue topic on PAF looks like it was not mentioned before.
btw same issue you can see in recent video of Stern TPA, so it has same problem.

Real HD Apron:
image-8.jpg

Screenshot from TPA (18.10.2016):
20161018094839_1.jpg

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.55.4 Fixes:

CONTROLS/KEYBOARD: The 2nd right flipper button ties in with the 2nd left flipper button.
DX11: Goals slow down gameplay if one is collected (one, but not many).

Doctor Who:

The Legal Notice option crashes the UI functionality.
Williams 1993 instead of Bally 1992.

Newsletter 56:

Last Action Hero:

Post passing is easier.
Plunger strength adjusted.
Left scoop shot is more dialed in from the right flipper when cradled.

Doctor Who:

The Time Expander Dalek shots are more dialed in.

Last edited:

docgonzodotcom

Apr 26, 2012
Don't know where to post this really.
I have a cabinet, dedicated to TPA. Got it running Windows XP and Steam.
Didn't check out season 06 yet, decided to do so today.
Bought the tablepack on my desktop and fired up my cabinet.
Steam starts and updates, but Pinball Arcade will not start.
Is it finally time to upgrade my windows install on this thing?

Last edited:

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
on Staship Troopers after start up of new game often 3 seconds music sample intro is repeated infinitly and does not replaced by main music theme. spotted this bug in DX11 version.
pls fix this crap ASAP, because it happens nearly every second game and you need to restart game with hope it will not happens again.
just wonder if same will happen on STPA with it's "ROM directly from Stern", "100% correctly emulated".

BTW, i think admins or moderators already can create Master List of Issues in STPA sub, because it will have them for sure from day one, and my inner voice tell me they will not be minor ones

Last edited:

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Anyone having sound issues? Maybe it's just me, but sound is fine in the 'lobby' so to speak, but starting a game muffles all the sound :(

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
on Staship Troopers after start up of new game often 3 seconds music sample intro is repeated infinitly and does not replaced by main music theme. spotted this bug in DX11 version.
pls fix this crap ASAP, because it happens nearly every second game and you need to restart game with hope it will not happens again.
just wonder if same will happen on STPA with it's "ROM directly from Stern", "100% correctly emulated".

BTW, i think admins or moderators already can create Master List of Issues in STPA sub, because it will have them for sure from day one, and my inner voice tell me they will not be minor ones

Added.

I think I will be responsible for the Master List of Stern Pinball Arcade Issues for PC.

Anyone having sound issues? Maybe it's just me, but sound is fine in the 'lobby' so to speak, but starting a game muffles all the sound :(

I'm not familiar with this one, so much as the others. Probably because I usually have the Menu Music turned off. If you're basing it off the Menu Music, keep in mind that the music is directly coming from the speakers of the pinball machine itself (correct me if I'm wrong).

L33

Aug 20, 2014
Added.

I think I will be responsible for the Master List of Stern Pinball Arcade Issues for PC.

I'm not familiar with this one, so much as the others. Probably because I usually have the Menu Music turned off. If you're basing it off the Menu Music, keep in mind that the music is directly coming from the speakers of the pinball machine itself (correct me if I'm wrong).

I think some recent updates were the cause of the issues...can't narrow it down to one thing as several things were affected, but sound went all muffled on TPA. Took and hour or so of messing about but hopefully I've sorted it...and hopefully it wasn't TPA. Really don't like Windows PCs...and not that cab support is actually officially available for PC...but wish FS would bring in cab support running via PS4...that'd be better :)

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Not sure if this will help at all, but I just had the game crash in DX11 when I got enough points for all the balls to drain in Rule The Universe on AFM.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
on Big Hurt wizard goal to score Double Super JP for trading 30 Cards did not register 2 times in 2 different games with reloading game between attempts. 1.55.10 DX11 version.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.56.7 Bugs:

Centigrade 37:

• Is there supposed to be a card under the playfield, on the upper left corner? It looks like the one on the left part of the topmost plastic.
  • Pop bumpers don't turn off completely when hit by a non-thousand scoring switch (other than the blue pops). Looks like they have a portion of it that is tied in with the GI.
  • Missing logo after going into and exiting the leaderboards.
Jacks Open:

• When the drop targets reset to only reveal the Royal Flush set, extra points are scored when the black cards are automatically dropped.
  • After lighting the Special at the drop targets, completing the upper rollovers no longer resets the drop target value to 1,000. Instead, every hit rollover when lit adds 1,000 and makes scoring broken.
  • Missing logo after going into the leaderboards.
  • Center pop bumper looks lit all the time, even though its behavior is correct in actual gameplay.

FIXES in other tables:

Bone Busters:

3 Special Goal is now attainable!
Plunger is now more fine-tuned.
DX9: Updates on backglasses for Addams Family, Attack From Mars, Monster Bash, Star Trek, and Twilight Zone.

Also new table bugs:

Bone Busters:

After playing the Bonus Round, the End Game interface doesn't display.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Version 1.56.7 Bugs:

Centigrade 37:

• Is there supposed to be a card under the playfield, on the upper left corner? It looks like the one on the left part of the topmost plastic.
  • Pop bumpers don't turn off completely when hit by a non-thousand scoring switch (other than the blue pops). Looks like they have a portion of it that is tied in with the GI.
Jacks Open:

• None at the moment.

FIXES in other tables:

Bone Busters:

3 Special Goal is now attainable!
Plunger is now more fine-tuned.

Now I can finish that goal, be done with this one forever, and hopefully Hoops, Big House, Deadly Weapon, and Hot Shots won't be as bugged in TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts