The Addams Family®
Lights, Camera, Action™
Whodunnit™
Black Knight 2K™
Diner™
Dracula™
Fish Tales™
Black Rose™

7 tables from Season 3! I wish we got Highspeed instead of LCA, and HRC rather than BK2K, but it looks alright to me. Some really cool tables in there. I do look forward to another round of Black Rose :)
What do you guys think of the table selection?

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Can't believe I just walked into the BR glitch and screwed up a pretty good score. ARRR! I should know better.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Yeah, not sure what is going on, the next Diner score registered, but the next TAF score did not. Guess it is score at your own risk.

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
The tournament only lets me play the Gold edition of TAF on my main account, but when I log in with another name it only lets me play the normal version. Scores of both logins are registered on the same tournament leaderboard.
I don't think that's very fair, because my scores on the Gold edition are always much higher than on the normal version.

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Mine 'seem' to be registering...albeit delayed...

I've not played half of these. Not played TPA in a while.

Tensikka

Aug 18, 2014
Found little time for a long time to participate, few runs done to all to the tables, semi decent scores so far, easy to notice that I haven't played some of the tables for a long time. Little funny picks for tournament, WhoDunnit can be so random because of that roulette, I don't see that it's actual pinball-skill to win (or lose) randomly even several billion points. Also Black Rose is so one shot wonder that it's presence on the tourney lineup can be questioned. Otherwise I like the lineup, it's actually quite hard to decide best tactic to some of the tables which is quite refreshing. Time limit is the biggest concern, this is the only place where it must be taken into consideration. Anyway, all the best luck to all, my goal is to finnish top 20 in Gold, secondary don't want to drop down to silver :)

Btw, I have owned TAF at some point but can play on weekly basis three of these tables. It's fun to compare real and simulated game, I suggest to try if possible for all of you!

Oh, btw, I had "not so funny" bug in one FT game, I was able to start multiball (for the second time after getting super jackpot) but at that later multiball jackpot was not able to shoot, even with hit to casters club, all the sound quotes tell to shoot the left orbit but the jackpot light wasn't on, only that "lite jackpot" on the casters club. Haven't seen that one before...

Tensikka

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Roulette like Teed Off Skins. IMO takes away from the game, although Skins requires a pin shot.

I told myself I wasn't going to bet roulette, but just got 4 minutes into a game with 1.5B and the roulette bet came up 1.5B on black, I took it, lost and reset game, lol.

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
The tournament only lets me play the Gold edition of TAF on my main account, but when I log in with another name it only lets me play the normal version. Scores of both logins are registered on the same tournament leaderboard.
I don't think that's very fair, because my scores on the Gold edition are always much higher than on the normal version.

If Gold is giving an unfair advantage, it can't possibly be that big of one. I'm horrible at pinball (don't nudge enough), in second place (not counting Failsight) for TAF & don't have Gold. Do we know what the prizes for this tournament are?

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I will say I actually enjoy playing Whodunnit (and to a lesser extent- Diner and LCA) in a timed format, The Addams Family, not so much.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I will say I actually enjoy playing Whodunnit (and to a lesser extent- Diner and LCA) in a timed format, The Addams Family, not so much.
I'm torn about Whodunnit. I think it's a really cool theme and a nice table. The TPA version (outside of tournaments) is too grind-friendly with a repeatable extra ball unfortunately. In tournaments I can see the Roulette wheel being a problem.

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Pharo's 97M on LCA, that's got to be a bug right? What a crappy table LCA is btw. I'm not playing that again...

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
I'm torn on Whodunnit because the current version is affected by the plunger view bug that was a problem with STTNG a while back; start multiball & can't get out of the plunger view or flip the right flipper until all balls have drained.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts