New Mobile Tournament for iOS & Android starting 8/15/2014

Bravewall

Jul 5, 2014
I ranked 25th in silver tier! Super stoked to get my ass handed to me next month in the gold tier. As long as I don't fall back to silver, I will have felt a sense of accomplishment. :D

Last edited:

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Did anyone win the Battle for the Kingdom on MM ?

Anyone managed to start LITZ twice on TZ ? I am able to start it the first time just under 10 minutes. But with playing LITZ and waiting to start playing after it gets me under 10 minutes playing time left. And there is an anoying bug, sometimes the ball does not launch after playing LITZ, also 'calling an attendant' should stop the timer.

I got lucky and had one troll bomb heading into BFTK, dropped the left troll and took it down. Too bad it was with 5 seconds left in the game, left a lot of bonus to be tallied as well.

I don't know what I did in TZ, hate the table and didn't care much for playing it or what happened while I was playing it. I know I at least came close to activating twice, at least for my slow play anyways.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
hmmm........ but 5x lasts for about 25s only right? And while it is possible to score some huge points the problem I see as the begginer on that table is that you can't activate 5x exactly when you want. OK, you can have everything prepared for huge points and than mess arround very carefully not to hit something and score points before whirpool award is 5x playfield.
Not sure how good that strategy would be in timed game. And boulder garden isn't the safe place to mess around.

Maybe, and while it certainly isn't within my ability whatsoever, if someone is confident, I would bet they could get 5x a total of 3 times on this table in 20 minutes, is it worth it over Crusty's strategy? Maybe not based on the tourney results I guess.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
hmmm..... I don't see a problem in getting 5x playfield 3x in 20 minutes. Just shoot waterfall and then bigfoot when whirpool prize is lit. Since prizes are not repeatable untill all are given it doesn't seem difficult. In each 5 (or 6) one will be 5x. But 5x by itself means nothing if it is at the wrong moment.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
hmmm..... I don't see a problem in getting 5x playfield 3x in 20 minutes. Just shoot waterfall and then bigfoot when whirpool prize is lit. Since prizes are not repeatable untill all are given it doesn't seem difficult. In each 5 (or 6) one will be 5x. But 5x by itself means nothing if it is at the wrong moment.

I agree, I got it twice in my best game, once at MB, and once at the wrong time because I wasn't paying attention to what was going on, I was trying to complete vacation at that point. Flight 2000 is the table that ticked me off, I played that for two days straight and still couldn't improve much.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Flight 2000 is the table that ticked me off, I played that for two days straight and still couldn't improve much.

I made my score the first day of the tournament on F2K, tried a lot to beat it, but was not able to do so. F2K is, like Pin Bot, very greedy on the outlanes.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Just need to vent. I did get BFTK, but with 3 seconds left :(. I'm also curious to know if anyone got LITZ twice. That's be crazy! After the tourney I've been playing TZ nonstop. That's what I love about these tourneys, they remind me of tables that I should be playing. Usually I just putz around trying to get the goals. I love these... Let's have 2 a month!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
F2k also wasted a bunch of my time. It seems doable to keep getting that liftoff, and then everything goes to hell no matter how many extra balls you have :/

Jazza

Aug 19, 2012
Well done Dylan (i was right the first time lol). Great scores!

I lost time with real world stuff but no excuses. F2K, Pinbot, WW and BH murdered me to be honest. Couldn't get a flow going in any of them.

Well done all players. Some excellent scores put up. Was a great tourney.

Members online

Members online