New season 5 tables are out on the PS3

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
UPDATE: Bought the S5 Pass and installed the new tables but so far they are not showing in the game(which has never happened to me before).The ingame menu also doesn't recognize that S5 is out yet.There also has been no patch yet(which, i believe, usually precedes any new tables/features).

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
There also has been no patch yet(which, i believe, usually precedes any new tables/features).

You answer to yourself. ^^

I didn't check since Monday night, but I bet the game update has not been released yet as there's a problem with the Vita.

Basically, you can't play your fancy new tables, until the game is updated. But when? :evillaugh:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
You answer to yourself. ^^

I didn't check since Monday night, but I bet the game update has not been released yet as there's a problem with the Vita.

Basically, you can't play your fancy new tables, until the game is updated. But when? :evillaugh:

Well the Vita versions are also available for download.Hmmm.

I let our facebook Rep know know the post was incorrect. Vita failed the EU submission so we had to hold back the PS3 EU release. Sorry about the wait and were still working on it.

What's going on?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Well the Vita versions are also available for download.Hmmm.

I mean the patch, not the new table packs.

PS3 patch file has been checked and approved by Sony, not the Vita one, according to FlippyFloppy.

And as it's a cross-buy game, the two patches are postponed, until the Vita problem is fixed, and the patch files submitted again to Sony. In the meantime, Sony released the new table packs (by mistake?), but without the game updates, it's impossible to play on the new tables.

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I mean the patch, not the new table packs.

PS3 patch file has been checked and approved by Sony, not the Vita one, according to FlippyFloppy.

And as it's a cross-buy game, the two patches are postponed, until the Vita problem is fixed, and the patch files submitted again to Sony. In the meantime, Sony released the new table packs (by mistake?), but without the game updates, it's impossible to play on the new tables.

Seems odd that Sony would not approve the Vita patch and subsequently release the tables anyhow.Mistake?Perhaps, i dunno.Would be nice if someone from FS could give a status update.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Man! Had me excited for new tables for a minute there. I have 'em all for PS3/4 and Vita. Anxiously awaiting more.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
If you look at the leaderboards, they're testing them on PSN, with a USen and a GBen test account. So it will hopefully be soon (TM).

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I have checked Facebook earlier today and there was a short comment that it's "on the way".

We are still within the typical 6 month period. If no new tables are announced by June then I would start to worry.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I read somewhere that FS wanted the new UI to be ready on consoles before releasing any new update.

Given that this new UI has just been released on PC, and that there is only one table left before the season ends, I think the next PS3 update will be released when everything will be ported/ready (full season 6 + new UI), at least on PS3 (same for PS4, except it is two tables ahead). I bet on late July, maybe early August.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.