New season 5 tables are out on the PS3

Zincdust

Jun 4, 2012
At this point, all I want are the tables I'd already paid for in advance with the PS3/Vita Season 5 pass. I've supported this venture since the beginning, and it's getting really disheartening.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
Yep. This is ridiculous. This is how you lose a following.

they dont care.they milked all the money already from the ps3. not enough profit anymore. I wonder why sony doesn't care that farsight already has everyones money and isnt delivering thier product? is it that no1 complains to sony? or is it sony doesn't care either cuz they already have peoples cash also.. either way. the whole situation sux.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Now us PS3 users are about $55.00 behind on tables. Glad I have never bought into getting the season pass.
The writing was clearly written on the wall. It said to wait before buying. With any luck, it'll be on sale because it debuted on pS3 about 3 or 4 years after it initially came up. :)

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Are sales of TPA really that poor on consoles for them to make us wait around forever for new tables? I do understand that there are certain difficulties with releasing stuff on consoles compared to PC's or cellphones, but you'd think they would have that worked out by now instead of the delays getting longer and longer.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Correct me if i'm wrong but from what i understand the fee for Farsight for submitting updates is always the same.Submitting one single table will more or less cost the same as submitting 10 tables in one go.Hence they have apparently decided to bundle as many as they see fit and then release in one go.In other words it is cheaper for Farsight to make the customers wait longer.

I wonder whether they are also going to make the backers of the Dr. Who Kickstarter wait a year or two or whether this very long pause has been about including Dr. Who in the upcoming update?

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
That's why I thought they will wait with the next release. Finish the Kickstarter table, do a quick round of testing and then release season 5 + KS. If this is the best way commercially then by all means do it. On the other hand, maybe there are just 10 Playstation backers anyway, who knows.

Time will tell and we can trust FlippyFloppy's words.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I apologize if this was asked before, but what is the next release going to consist of? Presumably it is all of what is left of Season Five. However, is part of Season Six being released too, even up to Doctor Who?

My problem is, regardless the delay and minor nitpicks here and there, I can't help but want to throw money at Farsight. It's been so long I almost have to have it now, though I think Season Six may be better, even if the release of the other tables could take a year or two. Really want to try out Indy 500.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I apologize if this was asked before, but what is the next release going to consist of? Presumably it is all of what is left of Season Five. However, is part of Season Six being released too, even up to Doctor Who?

My problem is, regardless the delay and minor nitpicks here and there, I can't help but want to throw money at Farsight. It's been so long I almost have to have it now, though I think Season Six may be better, even if the release of the other tables could take a year or two. Really want to try out Indy 500.
Hey yespage,

The upcoming release will have all tables up to the end of Season 5.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Appreciate the information. Any idea on the release of Season 6? Weeks, Xmas, Armageddon, Cubs winning the World Series, Browns winning the Super Bowl?

We will still be developing the last few tables of season 6 in 2017 so the full season won't be released this year. As for the next update that will have season 6 tables in it, I would forecast around Christmas. Thats generally how we have released in the past since most of the staff travel to be with their families over the holidays.

Fixed that for ya.

lol.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
We will still be developing the last few tables of season 6 in 2017 so the full season won't be released this year. As for the next update that will have season 6 tables in it, I would forecast around Christmas. Thats generally how we have released in the past since most of the staff travel to be with their families over the holidays.
thanks for the info.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] will we have any season 5 tables before xmas?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
thanks for the info.
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION] will we have any season 5 tables before xmas?

The next update will have all of the season 5 tables in it. We don't have a release date scheduled yet but it's definitely before xmas. I believe it will be before Halloween.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.