New Stern Pinball Arcade: AC/DC Kickstarter is FULLY FUNDED!!!

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
giphy.gif

Oh boy, two times in a row the same day. LMAO!

Double effet kiss-cool. ^^

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Wow AC/DC! I would contribute to that KS for sure, even though I haven't played pinball in months. Great to hear they can fund licenses like this without the community. It sounds like we'll see some really cool Sterns digitized in the future. I hope we get the tournament settings or whatever they called it soon too. Or just remove the OP nudging and infinite extraballs as a start :) sorry for derail. And hi guys! :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Change of plans ;)

It's like a script writing itself! Just recounting the timeline of events will fill most of the podcast. It'll be up to us to make it entertaining.

Now for those that listen and had planned on supporting the kickstarter, we have these BlahCade t-shirts for sale you could spend that money on instead :D

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Awesome news. Still hope the LE/Pro versions are offered for each of these tables - if not initially later down the line.

karl

May 10, 2012
About the partnership - Please let it be anyone but Microsoft. Just imagine: This app will be exclusive to Windows 10 and Xbox 1. Runawaaaaay

Just kidding :)

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
Now that I think about it, this kickstarter would have been a great april fool's joke.

I think Farsight likes to mess with our emotions a bit too much.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
It just seems super strange and unorganised that just after what 4 days?, that they work out they dont actually need to KS this table, i would have thought they would have thought of all possible solutions before going to KS!!?

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
It just seems super strange and unorganised that just after what 4 days that they work out they dont actually need to KS this table, i would have thought they would have thought of all possible solutions before going to KS!!?

Whatever was going on wasn't finalized and Stern obviously knew more about it than FS at the time since they were the first to pull all of their Social media posts about the KS. Things like this happen all the time. I'm just glad in this instance it was for the better of the project. I've seen the same thing happen with KS's where the project is pulled and never heard from again.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
It just seems super strange and unorganised that just after what 4 days?, that they work out they dont actually need to KS this table, i would have thought they would have thought of all possible solutions before going to KS!!?

Maybe Notch saw this KS and decided to throw some money at FarSight ;-)

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Imagine this kickstarter thing never happened. Now think about the current news.

We're getting AC/DC digitized! And without the need of a Kickstarter!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.