New tables?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Just checked the UK store again.No Black Rose basic pack PS3.Oh well perhaps tomorrow.In the meantime i played a little Fish Tales.Wasn't sure about the theme but very early first impression of this table is very positive.The look is kind of refreshing, great flow and not for the faint of heart.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
@MikeLindsey
Perhaps FS should consider visiting (if not exhibiting at!) for instance gamescom in Cologne, the first day (13th) is not open for the public and there's bound to be some SCEE brass there. Perhaps take it up with them. Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamescom

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Black Rose PS3 basic table pack still unavailable in the UK PSN store.

In the meantime been playing more Fish Tales and am loving it.Wonderful table and a great way to kick off Season 3.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Season 2 Balls are completely unavailable to me.Tells me that i need to be a Season Pass Pro holder.I have a Season Pass but only the standard edition.

Are Sony just making up their own rules for who gets the balls? By this stage I'm no longer surprised by Sony's incompetence.

I do find it a bit odd that only Season Pass holders are allowed it... but they apparently have to pay for them on top of it. Why restrict something that you're charging for anyway?

Maybe FS could answer - who exactly is entitled to the ball pack and should they/what should they be paying?

ZOGSLAYER

Jun 18, 2014
If you buy standard Black Rose on Vita the standard PS3 table shows up in your download list because of cross-buy. I bought it yesterday and it works.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Well... we never can tell what is going to happen with SCEE. They have been very unresponsive when we try to get them to fix things in the store. We submit content to them at the same time as the US and they will give us a release date, and on that date... nothing happens. We write to them about a problem and don't get a response from them for two weeks. But we want you guys to know that we have made them aware and if things go well, they will fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for keeping us informed. The most curious thing about what you've said in your post is that Sony went on this media blitz last year about how they were willing to work with independent developers. Sony's lack of response to FarSight is inconsistent with that.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts