New Title Update and DLC Approved?

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
also trophies still stop at elvira for me.. I have plus, trophy lists are updated every morning.. I played TPA last night and it didn't load any new trophies... are you seeing this on ps3 or vita?

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Well maybe Bethesda was the wrong dev to use but still the point still stands. If you aren't a dev that is a big money maker for Sony you're at the bottom of the food chain.

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
Well maybe Bethesda was the wrong dev to use but still the point still stands. If you aren't a dev that is a big money maker for Sony you're at the bottom of the food chain.

Seeing how the Skyrim DLC has been announced with a 50% discount on the first week out, it's safe to say Bethesda is in the Sony good books.

I have no doubt that it's a combination of Sonys submission process being garbage combined with Farsights more independent status preventing them from bug testing as well as they should be. I'm fine with Farsight taking all the time they need to bug test the tables, sony just flat out has to get off their buts with getting stuff in the store. They can't even get the store updated at the same time in consecutive weeks.

My main concern is that these platform problems on the sony/xbox will end up with Farsight prioritizing the mobile versions to the point where they flat out drop sony/xbox support. All these delays have to be costing them money on top of the ill will.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts