New Tournament on iOS & Android starting 5/9/2014 to 5/16/2014

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Or how hard would this be... Since there's always a tournament button, put a little alert on it when there is a tournament going on. The little red circle with a 1 in it.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Or how hard would this be... Since there's always a tournament button, put a little alert on it when there is a tournament going on. The little red circle with a 1 in it.

Some kind of indication would be very nice. Also on the My Tables pinselector screen, where one normally selects a table outside the tournament.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
It also sucked that they did it right with the release of the new table.

They should do the tournaments halfway between the release of new tables. That would seem to be an ideal solution.

Agreed. It should be done smack in the middle of the release cycle to fill the wait until the next table.

A logical suggestion. Or use the push notification system on mobile to notify us in a conspicuous way.

I'd suggest sending an email to the support@ email address and log these suggestions officially.

Last edited:

phillyforreally

Jan 27, 2014
Tournament

I got 17th..HD and Nuts saved me. Centaur was always a challenge..Does anyone know what the next level is after gold, and the acceptance criteria, like top 5% or something instead of the 10% for silver?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.