New update today zaccaria

night

May 18, 2012
The physics seem faster, it does play better. Still love to see more bounce. And a new table……… please.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I just bought the Zaccaria Pinball Gold membership yesterday and played for a little bit. Pretty cool and I like that it also has an iOS Game Center Leaderboard for the app also. Does the Gold membership include any future tables for free after the initial purchase?

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
HO my gosh ...where it's the update ?! ........ helooooo.......it's naybody from A.S.K out there ?

Its usually about now that ASK release a table.

BTW, Zolt used to make regular appearances on here but I think he's just too busy these days. It was a great time though because we would ask for changes & report bugs and they would be implemented at the next update. This rarely happens now and those of us that pre-paid for gold membership are just happy to get a new table.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
well, as a gold member myself I'd prefer a couple updates that did nothing but fix issues with old tables and improve the overall physics...

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I totally agree on this, would be good to see that they use this period to improve bugs, layout and physics.. its about time if they want to make this collection succesfull !!

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
Well this an extraordinarily long time between updates (nearly two months), ASK must be loosing interest in the Zaccaria project, kind of like they have with Age of Pinballs. Perhaps everyone interested in this app has already purchased a gold membership and now ASK have run out of development funds?

Kind of annoying, because a lot of us here on this forum even purchased their Dirt Master app as a sign of support.

I guess this sort of validates the reason why Apple stopped vendors from selling discounted bulk purchases, for "soon to be released" in-apps on the iTunes app store.

Last edited:

Piccalilli

Oct 13, 2012
I only picked up Zaccaria around mid February. I had a blast and figured that they'd been updating monthly for almost a year, so I bought the Gold membership. I kinda feel like I jinxed it now. Not sure if it's paranoia or Murphy's Law rearing it's ugly head.

night

May 18, 2012
Yes, this program is making a very disappointing turn.. They only thing I would love to see is Spooky, Space Shuttle and some physic tweaks, then I am happy. But this is indeed the reason why Apple is trying to protect it's customers.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Yes, this program is making a very disappointing turn.. They only thing I would love to see is Spooky, Space Shuttle and some physic tweaks, then I am happy. But this is indeed the reason why Apple is trying to protect it's customers.

Agreed. Just get the physics back in order along with Space Shuttle and Spooky and I'd forgive them if they want to dump the app.

drdrey

Jun 11, 2012
No I disagree they need to get on the ball and release the rest as promised.the customers that brought their product should get what they paid for.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
We have 15 of the promised 27. I'm not surprised the release schedule slowed but this is a little disappointing. Maybe if they could port the game over to android they could make enough $ to continue releasing tables more timely.

Members online

Members online