Newsletter to come out tomorrow Friday 15th

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Opposite of space could be a lot of things. Earth or water maybe but I usually think of cowboys or prehistoric themes as the opposite of space.

As far as the rerelease goes. "Into the darkness" Space Shuttle, I guess.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Got mine! :D

Hints for the upcoming tables:
"It's opposite day! Table Pack 13 will include a new table that has the opposite of a space theme and a re-released table with a theme that will take you to into the darkness"

White Water maybe???
Okay, I got this. Since it's opposite day, everything is the opposite of what they say. So, a new table with the opposite of a space theme will be Space Shuttle. Now what's the opposite of being taken "into the darkness?" Maybe "out of the light", which would be pretty much the same thing. Well, since this is the new table, it can be pretty much anything.

steven_dutch

Sep 27, 2012
Okay, I got this. Since it's opposite day, everything is the opposite of what they say. So, a new table with the opposite of a space theme will be Space Shuttle. Now what's the opposite of being taken "into the darkness?" Maybe "out of the light", which would be pretty much the same thing. Well, since this is the new table, it can be pretty much anything.
But the new table becomes the old table (if opposite), the ''into the light'' could therefore be El Dorado City of Gold :D

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
Great Ouya news! Let's hope it's not just the Android version with controller support. But even that would be the best version for me at the moment (I don't own a PS3)

karl

May 10, 2012
I tend to get them hours and sometimes even days after they first show up some places but I always get them. (At least after I complained to support 7 or 8 months ago) Looks like they do not send out all of them at once or something happens after they get sent out. Maybe a slow server that can only transfer 100 outgoing mails or something :confused: Not a big deal at all but it is a bit strange

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
But the new table becomes the old table (if opposite), the ''into the light'' could therefore be El Dorado City of Gold :D
Yes, that's exactly what I was saying.
The opposite of this sentence:
Table Pack 13 will include a new table that has the opposite of a space theme and a re-released table with a theme that will take you to into the darkness"

would be

Table Pack 13 will include a re-released table that has the opposite of the opposite of a space theme (since the two opposites negate each other, it has a space theme) and a new table with a theme that will take you to into the darkness"

The last part is where it gets tricky. The opposite of "into" is "out of", and the opposite of darkness is lightness, but out of lightness is the same as into darkness, since darkness is the absence of light, and light is either present or it is not, there's no in-between, and that's only semantically. In terms of action, someone going into the darkness or out of the light is performing the same action, therefore it's likely they only applied the opposite modifier to one of the qualities, therefore it could be out of darkness, or into light, again the same thing from an action point of view.
If it's semantic opposite, then maybe Williams' Blackout?
Action opposite, then maybe Stern's Lightning?

Last edited:

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
My guesses are White Water and Space Shuttle. I have no fancy logic behind that, its just my gut feeling.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts