Next week for Dr. Who...?

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Was hoping FS wasn't going to wait til the last minute again, especially since this is a KS table. I guess SPA is keeping them busy?

Next week we get the "Women of Power" Marvel/Zen Pinball two-pack, too. Christmas comes early for digital pinheads!

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
After seeing the update yesterday, I'm suddenly worried that Regenerated is Table Pack #55. Guess we'll find out when the newsletter comes out.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
as much as i dislike jelly babies(a texture thing) ill get small bag to enjoy this table, maybe some celery and and umbrella for shade and randomly scream ACE at the top of my lungs.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
After seeing the update yesterday, I'm suddenly worried that Regenerated is Table Pack #55. Guess we'll find out when the newsletter comes out.

I hope that the regenerated table will not be this years halloween table. Let's get this and the crappy head to head soccer table, and move on to some better stuff.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Dr Who confirmed for next week. Regenerated Dr Who table next month

If this happens I will be very frustrated.

I would also not be surprised.

Edit: After reviewing the update the language certainly implies this is the case. Double duty with the Stern Pinball Arcade must be making life hard. Then again, this isn't a confirmation.

Doctor Who Classic Release 9/30/16

The Steam and Mobile release date for the Classic 1992 Doctor Who table is rapidly approaching and we want to make sure our backers see it first!

Check out these early DX9 screenshots!

Stay tuned for news regarding the Doctor Who Regenerated table which will be releasing next month!

I'm pretty sure I'll be playing the Dr. Who tables 10X more than the Zen tables.

I can play Dr. Who IRL so probably the opposite for me.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012

I'll be disappointed if this is the case. I'm not a big fan of Dr Who, so two months of it in a row would feel punitive to me.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
fctux05c8xkzdsfaqp5l.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts