Nexus 6P Android Ver 6.0.1 Launch Crash

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Hey guys - I recently decided to buy a phone for development/rom'ing. I'm running stock Marshmallow 6.0.1 with the latest updates installed for the moment.

Bug: When I try to launch Pinball Arcade it crashes instantly.

Expected result: For the game to launch and allow me to play pinball games.

Things I've tried: Removing and reinstalling.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I had a load of grief trying to get TPA to run on MM6.0 on a Shield K1 Tablet.

It kept crashing on start up. Wouldn't hold settings. Wouldn't hold Achievements, scores etc...
Then about 3 days after install it stabilised without me changing anything and has been fine for over 2 months now.

TPA is the only app I ever have any grief with.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
I've never had to restart my iPhone's over the years when I first buy them after I install TPA. Must be a known Android thing, it worked. Before the restart it would crash constantly until eventually I couldn't even get to the main screen, it would just auto crash.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
I've never had to restart my iPhone's over the years when I first buy them after I install TPA. Must be a known Android thing, it worked. Before the restart it would crash constantly until eventually I couldn't even get to the main screen, it would just auto crash.

There was a Google Play Games update recently that seemed to want a restart on the device before it would play nice with TPA.
Glad its running for you now.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts