Nexus 6P Android Ver 6.0.1 Launch Crash

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
Hey guys - I recently decided to buy a phone for development/rom'ing. I'm running stock Marshmallow 6.0.1 with the latest updates installed for the moment.

Bug: When I try to launch Pinball Arcade it crashes instantly.

Expected result: For the game to launch and allow me to play pinball games.

Things I've tried: Removing and reinstalling.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I had a load of grief trying to get TPA to run on MM6.0 on a Shield K1 Tablet.

It kept crashing on start up. Wouldn't hold settings. Wouldn't hold Achievements, scores etc...
Then about 3 days after install it stabilised without me changing anything and has been fine for over 2 months now.

TPA is the only app I ever have any grief with.

Frostyglitch

Apr 3, 2012
I've never had to restart my iPhone's over the years when I first buy them after I install TPA. Must be a known Android thing, it worked. Before the restart it would crash constantly until eventually I couldn't even get to the main screen, it would just auto crash.

RSchwantner

FarSight Employee
Aug 4, 2014
I've never had to restart my iPhone's over the years when I first buy them after I install TPA. Must be a known Android thing, it worked. Before the restart it would crash constantly until eventually I couldn't even get to the main screen, it would just auto crash.

There was a Google Play Games update recently that seemed to want a restart on the device before it would play nice with TPA.
Glad its running for you now.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts