No New PS3 Tables Today?

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
To Germanys westerly neighbors, has someone the new tables in the store? The german PSN.blog don't name the two tables, only the patch is out.

Update: okay they are in the store plus season pass, so the only weren't named.

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Update: okay they are in the store plus season pass

tumblr_mvc49s7hbA1r33ieuo1_250.gif

Is someone (in Europe) has purchased the Season 3 Pass? Everything went right? No missing tables, not available to download or whatever...?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I don't believe it. I didn't bother checking because it wasn't in the blog update, but there they are. I'm currently downloading both tables. Was able to buy both of them both in-game and in-store. Have never seen Sony mess up in that way before... at least it means we get the tables.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Yeah, I took the risk to download the Season 3 Pass and everything went right (Fish Tales PS3 is in the middle of the PS Vita DLC in the download list, but otherwise, it's all good).

Tested in first BSD, of course... wow, what a nice recreation! But:

- Crappy first game : 535M
- Second game: 9.5 billions! lol
- Third game: crappy
- Fourth game: crappy
- Fifth game: crappy
- and so on...

:cool:

Otherwise, after a few games on each tables, I would say:

- Very good: BSD, BK2000, HS
- Good: BR, JY, W?D
- To dig: FT, LCA
- Not so impressed: Diner
- Don't like: HRC

Bad points:

- The sound on HRC seems to have way too much treble. I play TPA with headphones, and it just break my ears each time the speaker says something, or there is the coins SFX. It's like there is almost sound crakles.
The roulette thing after each ball launch is annoying as hell (so looong), as nudging doesn't seem to have any effect on it (unlike on TAXI).

- The sound on W?D is very poorly compressed. The music is OK, but the voices are awful. It sounds like a 96Kbps MP3.

- Diner is way too dark. Something went wrong with this one.

That's all for the moment.

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Yeah, I took the risk to download the Season 3 Pass and everything went right (Fish Tales PS3 is in the middle of the PS Vita DLC in the download list, but otherwise, it's all good).

Otherwise, after a few games on each tables, I would say:

- Very good: BSD, BK2000, HS
- Good: BR, JY, W?D
- To dig: FT, LCA
- Not so impressed: Diner
- Don't like: HRC

Bad points:

- Diner is way too dark. Something went wrong with this one.

I wouldn't want to wait for a Season Pass.I already get irritated when the PS3 EU release is lagging a behind a month or two.Although finanically it obviously makes sense to wait.Then again i view my additional cost as my way of further supporting Farsight.I figure for example some of that money was used to strike a deal with Sony which has led to BSD and future Sony license tables for everyone, without Kickstarter support.Which is awesome!

It is nice to see some love for Whodunnit?.Aside from being a little too easy it is my most fav table after BSD this season.Both Whodunnit? and BSD are among my alltime TPA favs period.I think the entire S3 has been a blast really.Though Diner definitely is a little on the dark side.I just imagine i'm playing this one in a smoky and gloomy bar and it works for me! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts