No New PS3 Tables Today?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
That was the reason given by SCEE the last year at the same period. "We can't release TPA DLC because we're too busy at the moment."

tumblr_m1t3fgvPqG1qanzk2.gif

Haha!Apparently i was right on the money then.Just sounded like something they would say.

Bottom line is that without any kind of statement from Sony or Farsight who knows who screwed up and more importantly when the next tables might be released?As said, all this is very disappointing.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Thanks. I figured that was probably what was happening. I checked again tonight and the bundle still doesn't show up, but before I tried going through the game I looked in the "New PS3 Add-Ons" section and it was available there. Bought it that way and all the tables appear in the right place now and play their music, though I haven't tried them all yet to verify every one works 100%.

You can't find it by using the store's search function either.
I found the season 3 pass in the store on Tuesday by doing a search for "Pinball Arcade". I just hit the "See All" link and then sorted by release date.

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I found the season 3 pass in the store on Tuesday by doing a search for "Pinball Arcade". I just hit the "See All" link and then sorted by release date.

Is there any other way to search than using the menu at the top of the screen? I have no "see all" option in that search, won't let me type in a full name either although it let me get as far as "pinball arcad." That still didn't show it, so I continued on to the main page for the game again and clicked the "view all" add-ons button again and I still can't find any combination of sorting and filtering that makes season 3 appear. It shows 90 add-ons for TPA which is what I count in the list. BSD is the newest thing there.

I'm not trying to be a jerk about this or anything, just documenting what I've found when using the store. I'm assuming that I'm doing the exact same steps that you described but it isn't working for me for whatever reason unless I go to the main menu and select Games --> New --> Add-Ons --> New PS3 Add-Ons. Every other thing I try takes me to the TPA game page and the same 90 add-ons with no Season 3 packs.

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
i went in on the ps3...clicked buy on black knight 2000...asked me if i wanted to buy season...clicked yes and voila it appeared...so it is available in the us now...d.m.

Is there any other way to search than using the menu at the top of the screen? I have no "see all" option in that search, won't let me type in a full name either although it let me get as far as "pinball arcad." That still didn't show it, so I continued on to the main page for the game again and clicked the "view all" add-ons button again and I still can't find any combination of sorting and filtering that makes season 3 appear. It shows 90 add-ons for TPA which is what I count in the list. BSD is the newest thing there.

I'm not trying to be a jerk about this or anything, just documenting what I've found when using the store. I'm assuming that I'm doing the exact same steps that you described but it isn't working for me for whatever reason unless I go to the main menu and select Games --> New --> Add-Ons --> New PS3 Add-Ons. Every other thing I try takes me to the TPA game page and the same 90 add-ons with no Season 3 packs.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012

Didn't think you were being a jerk :)

What browser are you using? I'm having no trouble typing in the entire name "Pinball Arcade" into the search bar at the top (using Chrome as a browser). Pressing enter then gives me a display that says there are 228 results in the "Game" category. Just to the right of that is a link for "See All".

Here's the URL I'm going to:

http://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/main

And here's the results page I get:

psnstore.jpg

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I then click on the "See All" link that screenshot above. Then, I click on the "PS3" checkbox on the left of the next screen and pick "Release Date (Newest First)" in the "Sort By" dropdown. And there's season 3:

psnstore2.jpg

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Anyone read any official explanation as to why the tables aren't released yet and when they will be?You'd think there would be some kind of statement.We screwed up, Sony screwed up, tables are coming soon or not...something.Where the hell is BSD?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Anyone read any official explanation as to why the tables aren't released yet and when they will be?You'd think there would be some kind of statement.We screwed up, Sony screwed up, tables are coming soon or not...something.Where the hell is BSD?

The more the last tables packs are postponed, the more there is no chance to have it before Christmas (because it's SCEE, and they said clearly that they make choice on what they take time to release (i.e. TPA DLC don't have the priority, unlike COD s**tty DLC).

And I don't even mention the Season 3 pass, I think we won't even see it before January.

But maybe I'm wrong (I hope).

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Didn't think you were being a jerk :)

What browser are you using? I'm having no trouble typing in the entire name "Pinball Arcade" into the search bar at the top (using Chrome as a browser). Pressing enter then gives me a display that says there are 228 results in the "Game" category. Just to the right of that is a link for "See All".

[pics snipped for size]

Ahh ok. I never tried searching the store or buying anything via my computer. I was using the playstation store program on the PS3 itself. It doesn't have a proper search like that, searches by each letter you select ever since one of their major updates made everything appear bigger and more annoying. That would also be why I'm getting a different page and list than you are.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
The more the last tables packs are postponed, the more there is no chance to have it before Christmas (because it's SCEE, and they said clearly that they make choice on what they take time to release (i.e. TPA DLC don't have the priority, unlike COD s**tty DLC).

And I don't even mention the Season 3 pass, I think we won't even see it before January.

But maybe I'm wrong (I hope).

You better be wrong.Having already waited this long is irritating.Next year unacceptable.Especially since BSD is in the waiting queue.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
You better be wrong.Having already waited this long is irritating.Next year unacceptable.Especially since BSD is in the waiting queue.

Whatever brings the most money in to Sony is the priority. TPA tables probably make them pennies. Its very disrespectful to developers but it's the way they operate.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Apparently... Nothing for tonight...

Yeah, at 3h41mn CET (2h41 GMT), no game update.

But generally, when I downloaded a game update for TPA, it was between 4.00AM and 5.00AM CET (3.00AM - 4.00AM GMT)

So maybe, it's too soon.

Well, I will have the surprise (or not) tomorrow by reading this topic. ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.