No New PS3 Tables Today?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
FlippyFloppy -any word on the season 3 bundle being fixed for psn north america? It gives the option to buy the season bundle or pro bundle in game when you click on a season 3 table purchase icon, but when it redirects to the store it says "there are no items that you can purchase at this time"

We are aware of the issue and are trying to get the fix in as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconveniences!

Last edited:

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
So I'm guessing that Europe and the UK are being left behind again in the table release schedules?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
This sucks.Being a PS3 user in Europe feels like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to FarSight.You'd think our money would be as good as everyone else's and that it would grant us a similar service.But apparently not.

It's not the first time (in Europe, the megapatch were released 2 months after the US), and it will not be the last.

FS said that they submit game updates & and new table packs at the same time in US and EU (we can believe them, I guess...). It's just SCEE stinks... as always.

--------------------------------------
Hey FlippyFloppy, do you know if the Pin*Bot instructions have been fixed? Because when you enter the instruction screen, frames are blank (no text).

Thanks for the release date of Diner and BSD in Europe. :)()
--------------------------------------

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
It's not the first time (in Europe, the megapatch were released 2 months after the US), and it will not be the last.

FS said that they submit game updates & and new table packs at the same time in US and EU (we can believe them, I guess...). It's just SCEE stinks... as always.

What strikes me odd is that, as far as i know, these discrepancies don't exist when Zen is releasing their tables.

PS3 is at the end of the line anyhow when it comes to FarSight.Two additional weeks are not dramatic.Just was looking forward to playing BSD on Halloween.Oh well.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
What strikes me odd is that, as far as i know, these discrepancies don't exist when Zen is releasing their tables.

PS3 is at the end of the line anyhow when it comes to FarSight.Two additional weeks are not dramatic.Just was looking forward to playing BSD on Halloween.Oh well.

Oh sorry, I didn't understand what you said (I thought you blamed FS for the delay). So, yes, totally agree with you, SCEE doesn't seem to give much importance when it's FS and TPA.

And when FS complains at SCEE for the delay, SCEE replies that they don't have enough employees to manage all the PS Store stuff and submissions (lol).

2 weeks more is not a big deal though (it's not 2 months like the megapatch!)

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
That's because of two reasons.

1.) Zen submits their content way in advance (several months) and then schedules accordingly to have a simultaneous release. Farsight on the other hand, takes the ASAP approach and has Sony schedule a date for them.

2.) Zen has two branches. Their development studio is in Europe, while their PR division is in the US. They have a direct access to the both Sony branches. If SCEE or SCEA run into a snag, then Zen can go directly to the said Sony branch and get the problem resolved quickly. Farsight only has one branch (US) and that means communication with SCEE is a little more scarce.

NigelRay

Apr 8, 2014
Wahhhh!! I check every night to see if the Season 3 Pack issue has been resolved. My heart breaks every time I get the "There are no items that you can purchase at this time". Please Sony gods... hurry the F up and fix this!! :)

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I have a funny feeling that issue won't get resolved until the last table is released. If sooner then great, if later then I guess I'll keep my monies a little longer.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
I have a funny feeling that issue won't get resolved until the last table is released. If sooner then great, if later then I guess I'll keep my monies a little longer.

Last table of season 3 was released - BSD

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
Last table of season 3 was released - BSD

Then I suppose I stand corrected, thanks. It sounded to me as if we must still be in season 3 since some people were expecting to get another table in the last update which as I understood it was supposed to be finishing season 3. I guess that's what I get for assuming things based on forum talk.

At any rate, I'll be happy to spend my money whenever they get things sorted.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
There was a rumor that we were gonna also get Phantom of the Opera (first table of season 4) along with the season 3 (and possibly season 4) passes when we got Diner and BSD (last 2 tables of season 3).

Obviously it didn't happen.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
There was a rumor that we were gonna also get Phantom of the Opera (first table of season 4) along with the season 3 (and possibly season 4) passes when we got Diner and BSD (last 2 tables of season 3).

Obviously it didn't happen.

It wasn't so much a rumour as Farsight actually confirming it on Facebook. I reckon FS misread the question being asked!

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
The real test will be if Table Packs 29 and 30 come out tomorrow in Europe, like Sony said they would...

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
The real test will be if Table Packs 29 and 30 come out tomorrow in Europe, like Sony said they would...

If there is a game update this coming night, it will be ok for tomorrow. If it isn't, SCEE will have screwed up as usual.

As our US friends wait for the Season Pass, we europeans still wait for the last table packs. ^^ So, the Season Pass is beyond our reach in Europe. lol

Last edited:

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
If there is a game update this coming night, it will be ok for tomorrow. If it isn't, SCEE will have screwed up as usual.

As our US friends wait for the Season Pass, we europeans still wait for the last table packs. ^^ So, the Season Pass is beyond our reach in Europe. lol

No update yet. Well, Zen gets new tables tomorrow so if Sony messes up, I'll have a consolation prize. never understand why Sony always give Zen exact dates and always stick to them, yet mess Farsight around so much.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts