No New PS3 Tables Today?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I didn't see any Season 3 pass at the USA store. I wonder if the blunder was FS's or Sony's. Probably Sony's as TPA had everything in place within the program to get it. Ah well, I've bought every table in the season already anyway.

But the S3 Pass not showing up for purchase burns FS out of money they could be collecting (right now) from people who intended to get the pass instead of buying each table individually.

thefly0810

Feb 13, 2014
I didn't see any Season 3 pass at the USA store. I wonder if the blunder was FS's or Sony's. Probably Sony's as TPA had everything in place within the program to get it. Ah well, I've bought every table in the season already anyway.

But the S3 Pass not showing up for purchase burns FS out of money they could be collecting (right now) from people who intended to get the pass instead of buying each table individually.

FS will probably place the blame on Sony anyways, whether it is or not, since they seem to have a history of blaming other parties when fans get riled up about something. Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if ti was on Sony's end with all the slip ups they've had with their new releases, such as Driveclub or Singstar. In the past, FS has been quick to place blame on Sony for release delays. However, this time FS has not responded to any of W1ldd One's multiple FB posts when asking about the Season 3 pass. Wasn't there a delay in the Season 3 pass with Apple as well after BSD was released as well?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Wasn't it some demand made by Apple that caused all the issues with season passes in the first place? Something like they didn't want to allow the pass before the end of a season and were trying to force FS to make it that way for all the platforms that support TPA?

Anyway, anyone see any improvements on other tables? I generally don't have time during the week.....only play on weekends or if I'm on vacation from work. But over 500MB's of update before even getting the new tables had to update something besides just adding new table support. I know it's been said by FS that there are sound updates, but anyone actually spot anything specific this time around?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Anyway, anyone see any improvements on other tables? I generally don't have time during the week.....only play on weekends or if I'm on vacation from work. But over 500MB's of update before even getting the new tables had to update something besides just adding new table support. I know it's been said by FS that there are sound updates, but anyone actually spot anything specific this time around?

Would be only appropriate if Farsight provided some sort of change log.Afterall they are changing our game.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
So you are waiting for the Season Pass? I couldn't do it. :)
In the end I will probably skip 4 tables, which is exactly the money I would have saved with the Season Pass.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
For europeans... nothing! No game update, no Diner, no BSD, no Season pass.

As usual.

Thanks SCEE.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
No discount / refund when the season pass comes if 6+ of the tables are already owned? I thought they did that in previous seasons. If not there is no reason for me to wait another week for BSD.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
For europeans... nothing! No game update, no Diner, no BSD, no Season pass.

As usual.

Thanks SCEE.

Here we go again...

No discount / refund when the season pass comes if 6+ of the tables are already owned? I thought they did that in previous seasons. If not there is no reason for me to wait another week for BSD.

They only did that with Season 2 because it was released half way through the season and some people had to buy things twice. I did and I got an overall saving of around £5 on what I hadn't bought already - not much. Given that this time it's released right at the end, and seen more as a discount for those who waited, I don't see them offering that kind of thing. It's more a "Complete collection" than a "Buy in advance" kind of thing. Same way as you wouldn't demand a discount on a box set because you own the first two discs of it.

To be honest, you probably don't want that discount anyway if you care about getting the tables on release. Farsight and I are still waiting on codes for table packs 27 and 28 to arrive from Sony. On top of all the PSN delays I need to wait for Sony to send FS codes!

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I just checked.Yeah nothing.Could the store update still be incomplete?

Unfortunately no. There wasn't any game update this past night for europeans, and there's always a game update prior to the release of new tables packs.

For instance, US folks have had a game update on monday night (2.23) and Diner and BSD have been released on tuesday evening on the US PS Store.

Usually, europeans get a game update on tuesday night, and the new tables packs on wednesday evening.

So, maybe next week for us...

Last edited:

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Unfortunately no. There wasn't any game update this past night for europeans, and there's always a game update prior to the release of new tables packs.

For instance, US folks have had a game update on monday night (2.23) and Diner and BSD have been released on tuesday evening on the US PS Store.

Usually, europeans get a game update on tuesday night, and the new tables packs on wednesday evening.

So, maybe next week for us...

This sucks.Being a PS3 user in Europe feels like the bottom of the barrel when it comes to FarSight.You'd think our money would be as good as everyone else's and that it would grant us a similar service.But apparently not.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I am not demanding or expecting any discount, just asking. It would be cool of them if they did give a discount seeing as the season pass should have been available from the beginning like it was for PC. Im getting them tonight anyway just cashed in a load of scrap metals, time to share the "wealth" with Farsight ;). Are BSD and Diner better on PC or PS3 if anyone has both?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
The EU version of Diner and Bram Stokers Dracula is scheduled by SCEE to be available on November 12th in the next PSN store update.

Edit: "November"

Last edited:

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The EU version of Diner and Bram Stokers Dracula is scheduled by SCEE to be available on October 12th in the next PSN store update.

FlippyFloppy -any word on the season 3 bundle being fixed for psn north america? It gives the option to buy the season bundle or pro bundle in game when you click on a season 3 table purchase icon, but when it redirects to the store it says "there are no items that you can purchase at this time"

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts