No New PS3 Tables Today?

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Didn't check the PSN store yet, wondering what FS is going to do seeing that Diner is slated to be part of the tourney starting Oct 24.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Didn't check the PSN store yet, wondering what FS is going to do seeing that Diner is slated to be part of the tourney starting Oct 24.
They'll just replace the table with another one. This has happened once before in the past on PSN.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Over at fb a FarSight official answered the question about when Diner, BSD and Phantom will be released with "should be out before Halloween".

That would really be awesome if that works out.For me definitely a TPA highlight coming up! :)

All three? That will be a surprise. And the only time that PS3 is up-to-date with releases in many moons!

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Over at fb a FarSight official answered the question about when Diner, BSD and Phantom will be released with "should be out before Halloween".

photo.jpg

Last edited:

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
BSD is already awesome on IOS, I am really curious how well it will play on the PS3.
POTO, don't know, it's too old school for me.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
I'm actually looking forward to POTO and Diner more than BSD, but only because I've actually played POTO and Diner in real life. Only ever played BSD in an ancient version of VP.

I still have a VP6 setup in my laptop. I never updated it because.....well......do you realize how long it took me to build up a collection of over 700 VP6 tables? I just don't have all that spare time on my hands to do that again. I've done what I call the gut-and-stuff with the entire collection through 4 PC's now. All I have to do is move one folder, install fonts, run a few exe's and it's ready to go. Much easier than rebuilding a newer VP version from the ground up, though I'm sure I'm missing out on some great updates to the graphics and physics.

Anyway, hope we get all 3 TPA tables this Tuesday. It would be nice to be caught up with the tables on PS3 for a change.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Rayder,

You could keep your collection and in parallel create a new one with the latest VP. The installation is much easier these days and you can play LOTR or TAF.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
If US folks have a game update this monday night, it's good (for them), as their store is updated on Tuesday evening.

For europeans, no comment for the moment. :crossedfingers:

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yep, USA got a 537MB update today. DL'ing it now. Woot! New tables tomorrow!

Let me check the Vita since it gives actual update info.......hmm......211MB......only Dracula and Diner are mentioned, no Phantom. Bummer. I actually wanted POTO the most. Oh well, guess it will be awhile for that one now, what with the holiday months coming.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
We may get this and the Zen PFX2 tables on the same day. That's my pinballing sorted for a few weeks!

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
What? Am I on ignore by like half the community or something? I already said BSD and Diner only, no POTO.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts