No New PS3 Tables Today?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
No, but if the the update is 500+, and Vita mentions 200+, where's the rest of this data coming from?

Definitely not from Phantom of the Opera. I checked the leaderboards on the PS3 version just to confirm what Rayder said. After the update, leaderboards were added for Diner and Dracula, but no Phantom of the Opera.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Lightning flippers are actually shorter than regular flippers, not faster. And that small difference makes them operate significantly different to what you're used to. I'd imagine that's what you are describing.
------------
exactly why I love BSD; the challenge. ;)

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Tables available now for download - Canada! (North America) Search for them in PSN store! :D
Happy Halloween Pinball Fans!

Last edited:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
possibly newer versions of older tables with bug fixes?

Two updates ago, FlippyFloppy said that the bigger size of the update (~500MB) was due to sound improvements.

But each update are now about 500MB.

I have understood that you have to redownload the whole core pack (4 tables) at each game update (remember it was about 250MB), so there's extra 250MB of data at each update.

What is it?

diablomozart

Aug 13, 2012
tried it...when it transfers you to psn store it says "there are no items you can buy at this time"...d.m.

excuse me "purchase" instead of buy

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
If you buy the tables directly from the game, the season 3 pass option pops up.

Just tried to buy season 3 three table pack - next screen gives the option of table bundle or pro bundle, then it takes you to the store and says "there are no items that you can purchase at this time"
Hope they fix this soon!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts