No New PS3 Tables Today?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
2 options: either it's because we'll have only diner next week and dracula later, after the tournament, or maybe because it will make people buyin Diner, when BSD doesnt nedd that push at all.

I'm afraid it's gonna be the first one...

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Would really appreciate it if Farsight managed to release BSD this month.Also very much looking forward to Diner but BSD rules supreme!
Awesome times for TPA fans.Addams Family gets funded, BSD and now even the first Data East table with Phantom of the Opera.Amazing.Well apparently Phantom is technically now Stern but that is like saying The Secret of Monkey Island is a Disney game.And rumor has it that Season 4 has Judge Dredd in store!Keep on trucking, despite the naysayers and complications, Farsight is here to stay and doing a fine job.
Only thing i don't care for is that modtable.I'm glad it is not part of TPA.Farsight should leave that kind of stuff to Zen.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
I agree with that but it may generate profits that will allow FS to acquire new licenses to TPA.

Yeah just because i don't need it doesn't mean a lot of people won't enjoy it.And if it creates more options for Farsight all the better.I wish they would take the extra cash for The Addams Family and license something less obvious with it, for example The Shadow!....but hey i'd also be more than cool with Back to the Future!:D....although there would be the Llloyd issue again and unlike TAF where i don't really care about Lloyds likeness i think for BTTF you really do want it to be Doc Brown.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Yeah just because i don't need it doesn't mean a lot of people won't enjoy it.And if it creates more options for Farsight all the better.I wish they would take the extra cash for The Addams Family and license something less obvious with it, for example The Shadow!....but hey i'd also be more than cool with Back to the Future!:D....although there would be the Llloyd issue again and unlike TAF where i don't really care about Lloyds likeness i think for BTTF you really do want it to be Doc Brown.

The Shadow would be a great choice indeed and well, BTTF would be awesome. ;)

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
And now that the Data East door has finally been opened the release possibilities for the coming seasons have increased.The mighty Tales from the Crypt still looms large.But for that release Farsight has to open the next door and create the Pinball After Dark platform for mature rated tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts