No New PS3 Tables Today?

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
There's a major bug in HRC

Played a game and got 600m top score. After initial entry another game started and I couldn't pause. I plunged through that game and it saved the score of the game I plunged through and it didn't save my 600m score!

Haven't tried LCA yet....

Edit: looks like my good score did save locally, but not on the leaderboard wtf

Last edited:

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I understand that

But I have a 690m score saved locally and I have the throwaway 17m score (that is the game I plunged through) on the leaderboard. It didn't upload the high game I had

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
1.19 update available in Europe. 410MB.

- The freezing attract mode screen after a tournament game has been fixed. \o/

- The Pin*Bot instructions are still missing.

Placebo time: I find that the flippers have more power... or is it the ball that going even faster than before? :p

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
How do they look and play? Thumbs up?
I'm really impressed with the PS3 version of Lights Camera Action. They got the flood lights working and it feels like playing the real thing. Lots of nostalgia for me.

They also emulated the drop targets properly compared to the mobile version. On certain modes, the targets are suppose to behave differently. For example, in the Jackpot mode only the center target suppose to stand up, while the other two are suppose to stay down. On the PS3 version, it does it properly. On the mobile version, all three targets stay up. I'm not sure about the Vita version.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
LCA looks and plays fine. It's just as terrible looking, and terrible in general, just like in real life. lol

However, there's a few issues with HRC. Please let me know if you agree or not, maybe it's just me?:

- The plunger is weak. I fail to fully plunge the ball at least once every game.

- The ball is floaty, and moves kind of slow.

- The Ball goes absolutely crazy when hitting in between the bumpers. I'm not sure who's having a seizure, the ball, or myself from watching it bounce around insanely quick?

- The "Ball Save" is never on at the beginning of each game.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Unfortunately, we won't see any new tables on the PS4 until late October.

Seriously? I got banned from the FB page for questioning them when they said upcoming tables would be released on PS4 and PS3 simultaneously. I said that was a crock. Would be nice to be vindicated even though it was never in doubt.

RJB

May 1, 2013
Thanks. That stinks.

It certainly does stink, big time, in fact that's a kind/polite way of putting it, I so regret buying tables on the PS4 version now, if I had known the PS4 version would be getting this awful support I would have stuck with the PS3 version, but now I 've bought a few tables from S3 on PS4 I want all that season on PS4, gutted by yet another delay, with this and still waiting for S2 on PS4 (thanks to Farsight/MS) the PS4 version of TPA has been nothing but a major let down in my eyes, as a massive fan of TPA on PS3 I'm totally gutted with the treatment the PS4 version has had since release, not good enough, period.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Seriously? I got banned from the FB page for questioning them when they said upcoming tables would be released on PS4 and PS3 simultaneously. I said that was a crock. Would be nice to be vindicated even though it was never in doubt.

You only get banned for cussing multiple times, threatening, or being Bill Smith. Beyond those three, the FB page is extremely lax over there.

Pinetwig

Dec 23, 2013
You only get banned for cussing multiple times, threatening, or being Bill Smith. Beyond those three, the FB page is extremely lax over there.

Not true, I got banned for one post (pointing out a flaw in their woting system), prehaps they misstook me for Bill Smith or something.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Not true, I got banned for one post (pointing out a flaw in their woting system), prehaps they misstook me for Bill Smith or something.

Doubtful, but I'm not going to have a debate about it.

If anything, people are allowed to criticize as much as they like over there. If you did that crap here, you'd be gone pretty fast. Trust me, I would know, lol (Which, by the way, I'm glad has greatly improved over here. The Mods have really lightened up and I for one appreciate it.)

Stephen Snow

FarSight Employee
Oct 11, 2012

Mark, I would never have banned you for that... you must have done or said something more than that, otherwise it was a mistake. Generally when I ban someone it's for abusive comments to another customer, or for repeated posts with foul language after a warning.

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Mark, I would never have banned you for that... you must have done or said something more than that, otherwise it was a mistake. Generally when I ban someone it's for abusive comments to another customer, or for repeated posts with foul language after a warning.

It wasn't just that. I lightheartedly said the AF kickstarter was gonna be a shambles aswell. Check up. My name is Mark McDonald.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
OK, since we just got LCA and HRC this week, when should we start expecting the next set of table releases for PS3/Vita? I never really paid attention to how often they release new tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.