No New PS3 Tables Today?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Well, PSN updates on Tuesdays, in USA anyway. I work 2nd shift and get home at 11PM and always check what's new on PSN......blah blah sales and whatnot of stuff I already own or don't care about, but no TPA releases.

Maybe next week...next week.....next week.....next week.....(infinite echo)

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I had a question about the Zen pinball table menu? I was looking to purchase Super Street Fighter II pinball and Ninja Gaiden pinball and can't locate either table in the menu? Those are the only tables I want to purchase for PS3 the rest of them I have already on my iPad. I saw someone mention they were missing from the menu on the Zen forum but didn't find an answer as to why?

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
Well, PSN updates on Tuesdays, in USA anyway. I work 2nd shift and get home at 11PM and always check what's new on PSN......blah blah sales and whatnot of stuff I already own or don't care about, but no TPA releases.

Maybe next week...next week.....next week.....next week.....(infinite echo)

I asked about it on the Twitch Feed....apparently LCA & HRC won't be out until the end of September/early October. (Which is pathetic and flat out ridiculous. lol)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I had a question about the Zen pinball table menu? I was looking to purchase Super Street Fighter II pinball and Ninja Gaiden pinball and can't locate either table in the menu? Those are the only tables I want to purchase for PS3 the rest of them I have already on my iPad. I saw someone mention they were missing from the menu on the Zen forum but didn't find an answer as to why?

Try looking them up on the Playstation Store instead? Aside from that, email support. They will help you out. The last time I couldn't download a table they just gave me a free code for it. But don't get your hopes up!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Unfortunately, those tables won't show up until you buy a table (PvZ) or a table pack from the current menu. It was an agreement with Sony to prevent high traffic demo downloading without paying a dime. The tables that appear on the menu without paying anything are Plants vs Zombies, Zen Classics pack, the Marvel table packs, and Star Wars table packs. All of the other tables (the single tables) won't display until you buy one of those said table packs. If you are not willing to buy a $10 table pack, then buy the PvZ table ($3). Once you make your purchase, the other tables will appear on the menu.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Unfortunately, those tables won't show up until you buy a table (PvZ) or a table pack from the current menu. It was an agreement with Sony to prevent high traffic demo downloading without paying a dime. The tables that appear on the menu without paying anything are Plants vs Zombies, Zen Classics pack, the Marvel table packs, and Star Wars table packs. All of the other tables (the single tables) won't display until you buy one of those said table packs. If you are not willing to buy a $10 table pack, then buy the PvZ table ($3). Once you make your purchase, the other tables will appear on the menu.

You should still be able to buy directly from the Playstation Store though.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
You should still be able to buy directly from the Playstation Store though.
No, you can't! They will say "unavailable" until you buy a table pack or the PvZ table. Sometimes they won't list up at all.

It was either this or no cross-buy. That was what one of the Zen reps told me about a year ago.

Last edited:

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
Thanks shogun00! I will probably buy the Plants vs. Zombies table and then purchase the other two when they appear. I attempted to look up Super Street Fighter II pinball on the Playstation store earlier but had no luck finding it. Only Capcom Street Fighter titles appeared in the search results.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I keep thinking I won't get these, but I probably will end up buying them.....I have every other table, after all.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I keep thinking I won't get these, but I probably will end up buying them.....I have every other table, after all.

HRC is a really fun table. I actually stumbled upon one at a local laundromat a while back. They also had Indy 500, but they had taken it out before I got to play it.

I go in to wash a huge winter blanket, and I find hard to find pinball machines. lol

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
HRC is a really fun table. I actually stumbled upon one at a local laundromat a while back. They also had Indy 500, but they had taken it out before I got to play it.

I go in to wash a huge winter blanket, and I find hard to find pinball machines. lol

I figured I'd probably get HRC, which would leave LCA as the only table I don't have.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts