No New PS3 Tables Today?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
For me, any new tables that get released are instantly bought. Doesn't matter if I like the table or not. TPA is my Pokemon......gotta get 'em all.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
New title update is up (NA). Downloading now...

73c5d0d137327f8e86f246d3e89f6b93.jpg

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
527MB......I wonder if it updates anything beyond new table support. Suppose I could do the Vita update and see if it says anything.....it usually at least tells you something about the update.

Vita update only says it adds support for LCA and HRC....205MB for Vita.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
The updates seem too big just to add support for 2 new tables.

Of course all the previous updates may have been this size too and I'm just being very hopeful.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012

Of course all the previous updates may have been this size too and I'm just being very hopeful.

All of the updates will only get larger every time. Since the mega patch, all of the updates have been pretty large.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

All of the updates will only get larger every time. Since the mega patch, all of the updates have been pretty large.

For the last update, FlippyFloppy confirmed that the bigger size (~500MB) was due to improved music and sound quality.

--------------------------------
Originally Posted by Tann

Same feeling here. Maybe it's just me too, but I find that sound quality is much clearer on some tables since the last update. Mainly more bass on tables like ToTAN and CV for example, and the music don't seem to be compressed anymore in 11Khz.
I noticed some new sentences too ("Show off!!" on CV, never heard it before...)

Originally Posted by FlippyFloppy

There were sound engine changes on all PSN platforms

I play only with headphones and I noticed clearly a much better sound quality than before (not on par with PC version though).

Is this explain the 500MB size? Maybe...

So, if the update has again a size of 500MB, there must be something new/fixed/improved...

I didn't check yet if the update is available in Europe, so I can't say.

Last edited:

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Confirmed LCA & HC now available in game from season three folder on PS3 Canada!
Thank you FS! Let's get TAF Kickstarter funded!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts