No New PS3 Tables Today?

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
OK, since we just got LCA and HRC this week, when should we start expecting the next set of table releases for PS3/Vita? I never really paid attention to how often they release new tables.

2 tables... each 2 months.

So, the last two tables of Season 3 (Diner and BSD) would be available at the end of November (with the Season Pass too?)

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
2 tables... each 2 months.

So, the last two tables of Season 3 (Diner and BSD) would be available at the end of November (with the Season Pass too?)

I think they said they were gonna try and have the last 2 of Season 3 out by Halloween.

I doubt it, but here's hoping.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I think they said they were gonna try and have the last 2 of Season 3 out by Halloween.

I doubt it, but here's hoping.
It's possible! During the holiday season (October-December), Sony offers expedite options. It's a little more pricey, but you can get your game/DLC during the holiday period. Farsight did this with the Haunted House table pack last year.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
It's possible! During the holiday season (October-December), Sony offers expedite options. It's a little more pricey, but you can get your game/DLC during the holiday period. Farsight did this with the Haunted House table pack last year.

I hope so, I'm dying to play "Diner"/"Bram Stoker's Dracula"!

I'm already over LCA/HRC. lol

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
You and I both.

I've been playing the free trial on PC, just to be able to play it, and it's absolutely terrible. I have no idea how people play TPA on PC?

Well, PC users do get tables at the same speed as mobile players. Plus, bug fixes are addressed much faster than consoles.
I don't know how it stacks up against the PS3's version, and I do know the PS3 is nowhere as far behind as the other consoles save for Ouya. I almost got a PS3 for my main version of TPA-but instead believed the hype about how the PS4 version was to be the best version. Big mistake LOL!!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
You and I both.

I've been playing the free trial on PC, just to be able to play it, and it's absolutely terrible. I have no idea how people play TPA on PC?

I think you need a controller for the PC version, which I don't have. Using the keyboard is lame. I've been playing the demo on iOS to hold me over.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
I think you need a controller for the PC version, which I don't have. Using the keyboard is lame. I've been playing the demo on iOS to hold me over.

:) right, bet most pc players are using controllers like ps3/xbox style, is -much- easier to play that way! (although i have to say, i got really good playing the GTA3 trilogy via keyboard - original bioshock too ;0)

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
:) right, bet most pc players are using controllers like ps3/xbox style, is -much- easier to play that way! (although i have to say, i got really good playing the GTA3 trilogy via keyboard - original bioshock too ;0)

I know.

I have one around here somewhere, but I forgot where I put it. To be honest, it probably wouldn't change how I feel anyway.

I just use the PC to play the free trials of tables that I won't see for another 3-4 months after they get released to everyone else. lol

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, I do the same thing with the PC version. Too bad they set the high score so low on the trial version. I don't even get to finish ball 1 before it ends. But you know, I guess that's the point of the trial, to get you to buy it. Simple solution....release the PS3 version of tables sooner rather than later and collect that cash sooner....rather than later. :rolleyes:

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012

I play PC version with Dualshock 4 or DuoPinball.

I never used to have problems playing pinball with the keyboard though but as I got older it cramps my hands. Not sure I would describe it as terrible though, unless you are one of those people who can actually pull off nudges, I can't so I don't miss that functionality.

DokkenRokken

Banned
Apr 7, 2014
I play PC version with Dualshock 4 or DuoPinball.

I never used to have problems playing pinball with the keyboard though but as I got older it cramps my hands. Not sure I would describe it as terrible though, unless you are one of those people who can actually pull off nudges, I can't so I don't miss that functionality.

The last time I played actual games on the PC was "Jazz Jackrabbit", "Wolfenstein 3-D", "Duke Nukem" and "Doom"...if that tells you how much of a PC gamer I am. lol

I just never got into PC gameplay. The only stuff I play on the computer today is online poker and "Hearthstone".

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
I was able to play a 1989 Gottlieb "Hot Shots" and 1979 Stern "Trident" over the weekend. I think "Hot Shots" would be a fun table to play on TPA!

big_kick

Jun 10, 2013
Diner is one of next tournament tables from Oct. 24. It means that Pack 29 will come at 10/14 or 10/21. And Pack 30 will...

Members online

Members online