:) :) :) November 1st!

K3V

Nov 1, 2013
I know full cabinet support won't be ready to go today, but is there any chance of a simple portrait mode in today's release? Want to play it on my cabinet :)

goforthewall

Feb 21, 2012
I know full cabinet support won't be ready to go today, but is there any chance of a simple portrait mode in today's release? Want to play it on my cabinet :)

During the beta phase it was possible to force portrait resolutions in "fullscreen window" or "window" mode (if you set your desktop resolution to portrait), but the last build (0.030) would crash if you tried this method. Even when it was working, the picture was very vertically squished, so it wasn't really worth it...

K3V

Nov 1, 2013
During the beta phase it was possible to force portrait resolutions in "fullscreen window" or "window" mode (if you set your desktop resolution to portrait), but the last build (0.030) would crash if you tried this method. Even when it was working, the picture was very vertically squished, so it wasn't really worth it...

Ok thanks. Maybe I'll just play it on my backglass monitor for now. Were controls able to be remapped to any keyboard/joystick button on the beta?

(love your username, btw. I've got a Rollergames pin out in my garage!)

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
I asked in a different thread, but will ask here too, to cover my bases...

Will it run without a dedicated controller (xBox 360 controller)?

Specifically, will it work with just keyboard and mouse?

I just want to see how well it will run well on my current system before buying either a nice controller or a controller and new system.

Thanks in advance!

(come on clock!! spin faster!)

BJ Wanlund

Dec 29, 2012
Oh man, that's nuts. 1:00 pm Eastern time? Okay then... I may actually have to get my desktop PC setup to attempt remote downloading as I won't be in the vicinity of my PC when TPA goes live. It does run MOST games with nary a problem, so I hope that TPA is going to run problem-free.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
It's the 2nd here in Australia :(

So an hour to go? I don't think I can make it. See you guys tomorrow! It's been fun :)

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Yeah, first I thought CA went back to PST on the last sunday of october.
But it is the first sunday in november.

Last edited:

Larry

Jul 4, 2013
I even woke up before the alarm clock for this one :)
Patience...is...hard!
Good Luck on the launch FS!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts