November mobile tournament is up!

jonesjb

Mar 22, 2013
Why is ios listing the tournament as a Williams Challenge? And I can't view table tournament performance. Is anyone else having this problem?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Ahh the power of analog micro nudging...
For us it's puff puff give, err I mean nudge nudge tilt.

True, I always refer to us iOS/mobile players as the "pure pinball players" ;) And even we have far superior nudging control compared to the real thing.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
True, I always refer to us iOS/mobile players as the "pure pinball players" ;) And even we have far superior nudging control compared to the real thing.

Hope the PC folk aren't monitoring this thread - but your right! Actually I think real pinball played well is somewhere in-between our "style" and the PC analog nudgers. Occasionally nudging the ball ever so subtlety and then BAM slap save or BOOM get the funk away from the outlanes. In the video you showed dizzler owned HH - but man he micromanaged the shirt out of the ball.

odoyle

Aug 31, 2015
So far, this tourney is just reinforcing my love of the Elvira machines and MB—and forever cementing my hatred of HH.

Unexpected: I hate Dracula. I got it for the tourney, and I already want to drive a stake through it. Should've named it "Cheapass Turbo Drains, with Oddly Sexual Overtones."

I hold out hope that Dracula will be more fun with the new physics. Catching balls now is realllllly a crapshoot.

Carpy

May 7, 2012
Aaaaagh, got my 2nd lost in space on the twighlight zone, just for the timer to expire within seconds of my bonus being added, would of got the top score otherwise, aaaaaagh

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
Does anyone believe that 198M on EATPM is possible in 20 minutes. Tarek had 93M in the PC tourney. 93M in 20 is phenomenal so 198M seems a little fishy.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Does anyone believe that 198M on EATPM is possible in 20 minutes. Tarek had 93M in the PC tourney. 93M in 20 is phenomenal so 198M seems a little fishy.

I can't imagine that 198M is possible. The fastest way for scoring is the Double Slide during Multiball, loop the Monster Ramp with two balls as long as you can. Who has the 198M? I've checked the top ten mobile players and can't find this #1 Elvira score.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I'm just curious to know... What's the highest you guys have been able to build your triple jackpot value to. Cause I've gotten it to 75mil. (Wasn't able to take advantage of it). But is that somewhat decent to you ponball pros out there? I've been pulling my hair out over TAF. Even if 1 ball drains, I rage-quit because that screws up all my values. Even if it's halfway through the 20 min. Unacceptablleeeee!!!!!

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
I can't imagine that 198M is possible. The fastest way for scoring is the Double Slide during Multiball, loop the Monster Ramp with two balls as long as you can. Who has the 198M? I've checked the top ten mobile players and can't find this #1 Elvira score.

The top score in mobile gold right now is by flipper at 198 665 990. Ahead of Toolnit with 79 191 640.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
The top score in mobile gold right now is by flipper at 198 665 990. Ahead of Toolnit with 79 191 640.

There's something wrong with this score. I can't say what's the reason, a software problem or a cheat. Compared to his other table ranks I would say don't trust it.

Crooker

Apr 24, 2013
There's something wrong with this score. I can't say what's the reason, a software problem or a cheat. Compared to his other table ranks I would say don't trust it.

Yes something going on here. It scews the overall tournament scoring. There usually seems to be one or two scores in the tournaments that aren't right. Like you say software glitch or out and out cheat. I like to think it's the former and not the latter.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Ok, people cheat. Happens all the time. Howbout we talk about the tourney at hand? Otherwise a 'false scores for mobile tourney' thread might be in order. Sorry, it's always the same damn thing. Leave it out please. That's what they want, is to create chaos, and be recognized.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.