Nu Skool Breaks

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
[MENTION=4407]Snorzel[/MENTION] ...got one for ya. More along the lines of what I'm going for with this thread. An oldy, but a goody. And also to bring some tracks to your attention that you may have missed. Definitely not for everyone, but hell, it's a good way to come together in our interests. It makes it even better that we are all into pinball. This is an attempt to bring together all the people that listen to the same crap! And maybe get someone else into it along the way. Leaving out all of the cheese. Believe me, there's tons of cheesy nu skool breaks out there. But I just remembered this one, and it's something I used to jam out to in my car... Enjoy...

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
[MENTION=4407]Snorzel[/MENTION]. Damn you've been busy. If I had to guess, that sample was made up just for the track. And to make us pinheads wonder what table it's from :). Awesome stuff though, Espescially that Pointa & Stay Puft track. loved everything about it, like how it's totally different in the second half. (To trained ears at least. To most of the peeps here, it probably all sounds like fart noises). Thanks again though. I checked here like 5 minutes before I had to go in to work, and was stoked that I had something to check out when I got home. I've been home for a while. And I've been working on something HUGE. You've inspired me to do something that's gonna take at least a few days to complete. But I'll give you a couple of hints... It'll be a list (still could mean anything). And it has something to do with us being able to listen to aoundcloud while playing TPA. I haven't been taking advantage of that as much as I should have been. I've got a really nice Bluetooth speaker. But yeah, I'll definitely keep the breaks comin, as should you. Sorry, I couldn't sit through that Miss Djax video though :0. My bad... I still liked the creativity

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I may have said it before, but even though this thread is titled 'nu skool breaks', it doesn't have to be exclusively that. I've broken that rule earlier on myself. Genres are tricky when it comes to electronic music.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Ok... I can't help myself. Never did have much self control. But here's what I'm going for...

Xenon
https://soundcloud.com/cyberfunkrecordings/free-dj-quest-on-a-ride

...goes perfectly with the table. But I'm going to be doing this for EVERY table! Imagine how hard it'll be to find one for Diner. But I like the challenge. Bonus points if the title has something to do with the table. Let me know what you think. Like, am I setting myself up for failure? I've got about 10 so far that are perfect matches. That's a matter of opinion too, so once I get the list up, please help! But I figured it'd be fitting to start with the last first... Xenon

The only real way to know if the song fits with the table is to test it out yourself, and that is why soundcloud is so great!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I may have said it before, but even though this thread is titled 'nu skool breaks', it doesn't have to be exclusively that. I've broken that rule earlier on myself. Genres are tricky when it comes to electronic music.

Does this track fits in here ?
Because I love it.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Does this track fits in here ?
Because I love it.

Of coarse it's fine. Someone could post Yatta! In here and I wouldn't care. But I did like the imagery in that video, an I think I know of a couple bands you'd like. Give me a second. I couldn't find a video with it but I think you'd like monolake.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.