Pack 18 quick test

Status
Not open for further replies.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Tee'd Off is such a vast improvement over the PHoF version that I actually like this table now. I've been counting down the days to the final build because of HH, but now I have a second table to get excited about, too. :D

True statement-it was one of PHoF's lower points IMO. Even though I still prefer NGG, this version of Tee'd Off! Is much more playable.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Anyone with a new Google Nexus 7 able to launch Tee'd Off? "Unfortunately, Pinball Arcade has stopped." when i launch it.

N

netizen

Anyone with a new Google Nexus 7 able to launch Tee'd Off? "Unfortunately, Pinball Arcade has stopped." when i launch it.
try rebooting? try going into settings>apps>pinball arcade> clear cache, force stop app, clear cache again. Then see if you have problems starting Tee'd Off.

If you still get no joy, on the first menu of TPA press options> manage tables> choose tee'd off and delete it's rez file. Back out and go to Tee'd Off in the table selection carousel and download the rez file again.

On the first page all the screen shots were taken with a new Nexus 7, so it can be opened and played.

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
deleting and re-downloading the rez file fixed it!

thanks!

try rebooting? try going into settings>apps>pinball arcade> clear cache, force stop app, clear cache again. Then see if you have problems starting Tee'd Off.

If you still get no joy, on the first menu of TPA press options> manage tables> choose tee'd off and delete it's rez file. Back out and go to Tee'd Off in the table selection carousel and download the rez file again.

On the first page all the screen shots were taken with a new Nexus 7, so it can be opened and played.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Here in the land of the future time zone, we are refreshing our forum clients while we recline in our post-dinner haze. Waiting for the files of rez, and the fixes of bugs to be sent down the wormhole to us.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Here in the land of the future time zone, we are refreshing our forum clients while we recline in our post-dinner haze. Waiting for the files of rez, and the fixes of bugs to be sent down the wormhole to us.

Patience, as they say, is a virtue. Those of us lacking in virtues are gnawing our own arms off in anticipation.

Looking forward to (hopefully) seeing the lower HH playfield and maybe triggering some goals in TO.

*chew chew chew*

Last edited:

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013

Quit playing with the clock! /rudy

:p

K

Korven

HH has a new rez-file. Lower playfield is working. 100k bouns and 5x goals won't tick off. Ebs are not awarded and passing 1M won't register.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
im done packaging up the Amazon and OUYA versions, I can post a new build in a little bit for you guys, we have some gameplay bug fixes.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Downloaded the new rez file for Tee'd Off and the game crashes every time the ball comes into contact with the captive ball.

Can you please have the art team check the inner plunger rod springs on both Haunted House and Tee'd Off as they are being pulled to the outside of the machine along with the plunger rod when they should stay on the inside of the machine instead.

Also, any chance you can disable the scoreboard on the backglass of Haunted House as it is now causing some framerate issues on the fly-over screen.

K

Korven

Hmm, I see no option to toggle event camera and a bunch of other stuff is missing in the options menu?

Edit: TO doesn't crash anymore and goals ticks off but entering initials is still very slow.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hmm, I see no option to toggle event camera and a bunch of other stuff is missing in the options menu?

I can confirm that many options are missing from the table options menu.

Also, the new apk fixed the captive ball crash bug on Tee'd Off.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Mip mapping has gone from options too.

Also - are cameras still WIP?
HH - Cameras 2 & 3 portrait are wasting real estate and are too zoomed out on N7(mk1).

Thanks Ryan.

N

netizen

The operators menu is still totally fubar'd in tee'd off.
I am noticing gameplay features that weren't functioning in the previous build now, funny that.

The Camera angles on Haunted House are super zoomed out.

no touchzones, no forward nudge :'(

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Download is 38.69mb yet, having deleted the rez files for TO & HH prior to the latest install, neither of those tables is bundled with the apk. They still both required separate download.

What's bundled with the apk? which is normally around 25mb ish on it's own.

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
On the back glass of Haunted House, the score displays (Yes, I understand you turned them off) graphics are misaligned.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts