Pack 18 quick test

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
*Bug*

Balls can travel through the wall between the Pitch 'n' Putt ramp and the return lane from the hole in one shot.

*Version*

18c

*Reproducable*

80%

On a directed but failed shot to the Pitch 'n' Putt ramp, the ball will travel through the wall if it ricochets off the left ramp guard.

*Device*

Nexus 7 FHD Android 4.3 stock rooted

*Additional Info*

This bug makes doing very well in Pitch 'n' Putt mode trivial because the return lane switch is what awards the 4M, and not the hole in one saucer.

N

netizen

*Bug*
Tee'd Off plays over lapping music while viewing instructions after finishing a game

*Version*
18c

*Description*
View the instruction or the goals directions after finishing a game and the attract mode music won't stop. Instead of the attract mode music stopping and the music that plays during the instructions playing both pieces of music play at the same time

*Device*
nexus 10

*Frequency*
100%

*Comments*
When I view the instructions before starting a game the music changes, and there is no overlapping play.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
*Bug*
Haunted House cameras are haunted and changed themselves during gameplay.

Also, HH bottom play field still has invisible ball, AND the flippers themselves go missing in View 3, the one I happen to like

Also, HH upper right playfield not seen in most camera views.

*Version*
18c, playing in portrait mode

*Description*
The lower play field in HH seems less playable than in the first pack

*Device*
samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 running Android 4.2.2

*Frequency*
100%

*Comments*

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
*Bug*

Also, HH bottom play field still has invisible ball, AND the flippers themselves go missing in View 3, the one I happen to like

*Version*
18c, playing in portrait mode

*Description*
The lower play field in HH seems less playable than in the first pack

*Device*
samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 running Android 4.2.2

*Frequency*
100%

*Comments*

I can see the ball fine in 18C

Have you gone into the main game options and selected manage tables and deleted the Haunted House table file.

I did and re-downloaded and could see the lower playfield perfectly.

N

netizen

*Bug*

Did you update the rez file?

Go to manage tables and delete the Haunted house and tee'd off table files then re-download them when you go to the tables in my tables.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
okay, I will try that. :)

[edited to add: yup, fixed the transparency issue all right (Thanks!), but the camera still has a mind of its own, and the upper right playfield is viewable in view 4 only, but then it make the lower right of the table go off camera. I've never seen camera control act up like this in TPA, and yep, I do own all the tables.]

Last edited:

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012

[edited to add: yup, fixed the transparency issue all right (Thanks!), but the camera still has a mind of its own, and the upper right playfield is viewable in view 4 only, but then it make the lower right of the table go off camera. I've never seen camera control act up like this in TPA, and yep, I do own all the tables.]

I'm sure everything will be alright as soon as the official tables launch, this beta is a huge improvement from what we first had and that was just a quick test for performance.

K

Korven

*Bug*

During attract mode, Tee'd Off says quotes from the game. When the Gopher said "Hey, Iiits Par-Tee Time" I was awarded Standard Goal 4 in attract mode.

*Device*

Nexus 7 FHD Android 4.3 stock rooted

*Reproducable*

Only if I reset game achievements and see if it triggers again. It happened within the first 30 - 45 seconds of the game being selected from the main menu.

*Build*

18c

Had to try this and yes, it ticked of the goal for me as well. However I didn't get the pop up notification.

Another bug: Hitting 80M won't award the EB.

Frequency: 100%

Version: 18c

Device: Nexus 7 1st gen, android 4.3

N

netizen

Are you playing in Landscape?

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013

Perhaps a fix would be to trigger the "Event Camera" on HH to move to the upper playfield, as it does when you drop into the cellar. I play in portrait with a locked camera view, so I don't notice the clipping because swoopy cameras make me seasick. :|

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
thanks guys sending the bugs around. Anyone else seen the camera bug Qui was talking about?

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
thanks guys sending the bugs around. Anyone else seen the camera bug Qui was talking about?

Camera's seem OK on my 8" screen Archos tab.
Only one camera issue I found that when playing HH in portrait on view 2 and 3 is that if you have event camera off then you cant see the flipper's when the ball goes to the lower playfield. this though can be solved by having event camera on or playing view's 1 or 4 which work fine with event camera on or off.

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I have issues with the camera in the upper playfield when using portrait where it cuts off the right side of the playfield about mid flipper. When using landscape view I can see the entire upper playfield. This is on a modded Nook Tablet.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Definitely the Haunted House upper playfield is still obstructed on the right side. The camera needs to be moved over a bit. I can't see the metal ramp until the ball goes down it.

Also, on Tee'd Off, the cameras that focus on the upper playfield are a full top-down view instead of being somewhat isometric like they usually are. If you're playing in landscape you get some serious blair witch vision zooming and panning. It's quite distracting.

N

netizen

Also, on Tee'd Off, the cameras that focus on the upper playfield are a full top-down view instead of being somewhat isometric like they usually are. If you're playing in landscape you get some serious blair witch vision zooming and panning. It's quite distracting.

OTOH Space Shuttle does the same thing.

LanceBoyle

Jul 5, 2013
*Bug*
Tee'd Off plays over lapping music while viewing instructions after finishing a game

*Version*
18c

*Description*
View the instruction or the goals directions after finishing a game and the attract mode music won't stop. Instead of the attract mode music stopping and the music that plays during the instructions playing both pieces of music play at the same time

*Device*
nexus 10

*Frequency*
100%

*Comments*
When I view the instructions before starting a game the music changes, and there is no overlapping play.

I can confirm this as well. It also sometimes happens on Pin*Bot.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Not positive, but is this correct on Tee'd off playfield?

From TPA
uzu8u7e8.jpg

From Ipdb (illuminated playfield shot - although not clear).
adunu8a8.jpg

Should these lamps be showing through as they currently do?

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
Has anyone been able to get an EB or Special from HH? I'm pretty sure I've tripped both the EB kicker on the main level and the Special hole in the cellar, but neither one has lit the "shoot again" light or generated an EB. I'm not a reliable enough player on this table, though, to tell if it's a bug or user error. This is on the "c" release.

Also on HH: the playfield light for the "Secret Passage" drop-down target never lights. According to various YouTube videos, this should light during the attract mode and should be lit during play.

K

Korven

Nope, no ebs for any of those. But the goal has ticked off.

Any one had the usual multiball problems on TO (one ball goes missing)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.