Pack 18 Screenshots?

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
gap between digits under low level playfield on HH is much bigger than on real table. and i wonder: HOW YOU CAN NOT DISTINGUISH YELLOW FROM GREEN?
and colours of HH Playfield on the screens is simply disaster....even MS Pinball Arcade done better. - its not whine, it is nude fact.

Last edited:

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Yikes, Haunted House. Maybe the triple playfield is making it hard to light well or something.

night

May 18, 2012
What to say about HH.. Looking at the screenshots, I didn't even recognize it in the first place! it has probably to do with Farsights weird enviromental lighting set-up. Let's hope they are not serious about the colors....... :(
They should be like this:

image-2.jpg

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Those screenshots are hideous.

I know I know, on ipad the colors and viewing angles will look JUST FINE. :eek:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
i just wondering: why in FX (and this is multiplatform pinsim too btw) i can change such things as display resolution directly in game without any additional applications, why in FX ball spins, FX has no folding textures of low resolution on objects, Zen dont start kickstarter when they deliver another licensed table to FX (and Marvel, Star Wars or Street Fighter are not cheap), in FX i can see leaderboards without additional logging other than my steam account.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Muted colors and pink is back. Par for the course. :(

Why don't they have a way in the console version of TPA to check out the backglass?
Most of them are so overlit I guess it wouldn't be worth it anyway.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
worst release so far

Disagree strongly, but the breadth of TPA means everyone will have some faves and some not. I find it hard to care about T2, for instance, and neither backed nor bought it (even the real life table leaves me flat.) HH topped the polls, which must have been running in parallel to FS developing it. TO is the B-side table in my book: the obligatory port from PHoF. Maybe I'll be surprised by the new emulation: I don't know. But I'll withhold judgment until I actually play the silly things.

Don't like 'em? Don't buy/play 'em. Me, I can't wait for the beta drop. Colors be damned, my fingers itch.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yeah, the colours looked washed out. On the plus side if it stays that way it might suit the haunted house theme, being a bit dull and eerie. But preferably should be fixed.

Tee'd Off looks good to me. Yes, the gopher wheel is a bit pink (more purple to be honest), but they got the overall colour theme right. I love Gottlieb's tables from that era because they are so full of colour that gave them a playful element. Don't have an issue with purple hues in a small number of places. In fact I never really did. If the table's fun I'm in.

Björn Wessman

Sep 4, 2012
Looks better. I'm sure it'll play 10x better than Microsoft's version.

I definetely prefer the dullness of the first version over the cold blue in the adjusted version. I don't like when the colors are too crisp, it makes it look like a Visual Pinball table. I'd actually like some smoothing filter option on all tables.

karl

May 10, 2012
If they spiff up the colors, this will be a killer release. Why so much negativity? If they just fix up the colors a tad, this will look really good, and it isn't even in beta yet

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.