Patch 1.20 NA and 1.21 EU

brandonx76

Jan 11, 2018
Leads me to believe that PS4 just has flaky sound implementation that can be tricky to get right.

Hmm...I wonder if it is registered anywhere as a list of 'official issues/bugs'? So you're hearing the same thing I am? In my example / experience, it only happens when you pause a game...

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The Glo-Balls are fabulous! ^_^

Also really enjoying Wild Card, Firepower II, and Fathom.

It's great to know that we've got someone really working to get the PS4 version in shape after all this time. If the "Pro mode table settings not saving" bug actually gets fixed I guess I'll have to start buying the Pro table upgrades again. = o

HiHat

Sep 12, 2012
Zzzzz

The Glo-Balls are fabulous! ^_^

Also really enjoying Wild Card, Firepower II, and Fathom.

It's great to know that we've got someone really working to get the PS4 version in shape after all this time. If the "Pro mode table settings not saving" bug actually gets fixed I guess I'll have to start buying the Pro table upgrades again. = o

I'm afraid I've been finding most of the new tables kind of a snooze myself. I don't know that any of these -- even the mighty Ghostbusters -- are on the same level as some of the classics from earlier seasons like Addams Family or Theater of Magic.

Surely there must be more great pinball tables that are more fun to play than these latest ones. I think the soccer game has some appeal, but that's about it for me. Heavy sigh...

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
Hey everyone. Can someone check to see if the friends leaderboard in NA works now? The reason the friends was working for us and why it wasn't work for the consumers is complicated, but I think that I might've done something through Sony's side that will make friends work for everyone without anyone having to download a patch!

djwille

Apr 2, 2012
I see that the new tables are in the EU STORE. So i think it will not be long before we get the update. I will buy season 7 as soon as the update is live. Tom Devaney thx for the response so far. I'm very happy that you give a update on this forum. Also flippyfloppy thx for the reply's..

Mar 9, 2012
Hey everyone. Can someone check to see if the friends leaderboard in NA works now? The reason the friends was working for us and why it wasn't work for the consumers is complicated, but I think that I might've done something through Sony's side that will make friends work for everyone without anyone having to download a patch!

It does now but it still also shows a friend of mine on some tables and I know 100% that he's never played the game or ever installed it.

It's not listing a friend's score who is ps3 user on most of the season 6 tables and I know 100% he owns all of s6 and has played them all..

Doctor Who, and Eight Ball Deluxe are the only tables of season 6 that he's listed with having a score.

I decided to check the all time leaderboard on party zone matching the score that shows up as my non pinball playing friend and its listed as 1043 (Mobile) --- the same score.. it's the only matching score total..

On Pinbot all-time lists it as 757 (Mobile) --- and the same score

Safecracker..same..2586 (Mobile) ---. Is that actual username of that score Tom?

There is tables like R911 that doesn't list a score from a friend that doesn't play

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Yes! The username is comes up as --- in the all-time scoring

I only compared it on two tables, but his name is appearing on close to all of them except for the more recent ones.

Mar 9, 2012
Yes! The username is comes up as --- in the all-time scoring

I only compared it on two tables, but his name is appearing on close to all of them except for the more recent ones.

Ya I only checked the ones which scores were close to mine.. take forever on alot of them.. can you check R911.. mine is fine.. is yours?

shuttlelaunch

Dec 23, 2017
It was mentioned in the other patch thread but I didn't see it in this thread so I thought I would bring it up demo mode and in app purchases of content aren't working.

Last edited:

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017
So... I made a new account and friend it. I haven't played pinball on it, and yes, on Pinbot 14,141,840 does come up. Good catch Caveman. I should be able to fix it now that I've reproduced it.

Mar 9, 2012
So... I made a new account and friend it. I haven't played pinball on it, and yes, on Pinbot 14,141,840 does come up. Good catch Caveman. I should be able to fix it now that I've reproduced it.

Awesome.. what about a friend's ps3 scores not showing up at all on season 6 except on 2 tables (Dr who, 8 ball) and he has played all of season 6

The fake friend score happens on the PS3 so they will benefit from your fix too.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
I see that the new tables are in the EU STORE. So i think it will not be long before we get the update. I will buy season 7 as soon as the update is live. Tom Devaney thx for the response so far. I'm very happy that you give a update on this forum. Also flippyfloppy thx for the reply's..

Quiet good News. But - correct me, if i´m going wrong - isn´t it impossible to play the new tables, as long as the new patch is loadable in EU for PS4? A new release date for this patch has not been announced yet . So why are the tables online to buy in PSN-shop, even if you can´t play them? Doesn´t make too much sense.

Thanks to Tom Devaney for his efforts. I suppose it´s a touch job to deal with all the bugs and issues beeing unsolved for such a long time on PS4. All the best to you and fingers crossed everything will go fine, even if it takes some more time.

Last edited:

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
With the latest PS4 update installed, I thought previously completed table goals were to be recognized, and trophy would be given? I have not been giving trophies for completed Standard or Wizard goals? Is this being patched?

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
With the latest PS4 update installed, I thought previously completed table goals were to be recognized, and trophy would be given? I have not been giving trophies for completed Standard or Wizard goals? Is this being patched?

It's for wizard goals only. And they all popped for me. Do you have the v 1.20 North America patch?

Tom Devaney

FarSight Employee
Dec 13, 2017

Did you start that table? You will be given a trophy once you start up the table and it recognizes that you completed all of the goals. Although if it's a season 6 table, there is only one trophy, so you'd have to start up every table in season 6 to get that trophy.

Awesome.. what about a friend's ps3 scores not showing up at all on season 6 except on 2 tables (Dr who, 8 ball) and he has played all of season 6

The fake friend score happens on the PS3 so they will benefit from your fix too.

So I fixed the bug where if you have a friend that doesn't play TPA, they would have a highscore. Now in regards to PS3, I made a fresh account on PS3 and posted to Indy 500 and Eight Ball Deluxe. I went to my PS4 account and checked the friends leaderboard and the scores showed up. So I actually looked up your friend on our server's database, and I found his score on Eightball Deluxe and Doctor Who. I did not find his score on any the other season 6 tables that I checked. Maybe he didn't get around to actually finishing a table and posting a leaderboard score? For proof, him going to his leaderboards and checking my scores would be the ultimate decider.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.