Bug PC Version 1.19.6 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exo

Nov 10, 2013
Just wanted to confirm the bug TwitchDaWoof posted.
Cost me a bunch of good attempts :/

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
BUG: on Class 1812 after completing standard goals unlocked wizard achievement instead.
and it looks like on Class 1812 i completed (it was registered in goals menu list) wizard goal (7x Multiplier) in the same game in which i completed standard goals.

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
BUG: on Champion Pub ball went through Rope Training without stopping for it, and few seconds after that Rope started to circle while ball was in playfield.
looks like Champion Pub does not save Rope mode Champion score - i had 30, but after i did 20+ on my another game it entered this number as a new record.

Last edited:

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
looks like Champion Pub does not save Rope mode Champion score - i had 30, but after i did 20+ on my another game it entered this number as a new record.

every table that has non-points related features do that, look at AFM's martian kills score, every game it resets to the default 20.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
All secondary score lists are not saved unless you are playing the table with the Pro mode on. However, there is currently a reported bug that is preventing the PC version from saving secondary score information even when the Pro mode is on.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
every table that has non-points related features do that, look at AFM's martian kills score, every game it resets to the default 20.
i even did not doubt about that

but in pro mode scores dont go to leaderboards as i know (did not try to change anything yet in pro menu)

Last edited:

Joe Blasi

Oct 21, 2013

they need to get rid of there hooks in to the emulation even more so for PC / cabinet builds. Vpinmame works and has the home roms as well the base roms with adult mode on by default.

PardonMeHippo

Jun 12, 2012
PC doesn't have the ability to disable the event camera (yet?)

I may be conflating the event camera with the "follow camera" that zooms to the upper half of the table. It seems inconsistent anyways: in BK locking the view keeps the camera from going to the upper flippers, but BH and HH always zoom to the lower level.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I may be conflating the event camera with the "follow camera" that zooms to the upper half of the table. It seems inconsistent anyways: in BK locking the view keeps the camera from going to the upper flippers, but BH and HH always zoom to the lower level.

Yes, the turning off "event cam" will stop the zoom to the lower level. Locking the "follow camera" prevents the camera from zooming to the upper level of BK as well as HH. The issue you mentioned with Victory has nothing to do with locking the "follow camera", which is why locking it does not prevent it. On that table, the little upper playfield is considered an "event", like the "Powerfield" in TZ.

Last edited:

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
BUG: on Twilight Zone Gumball 2way combo standard goal did not register until i relaunch TPA (failed several times - here still was Combo screen on DMD on completion. so table saw it, but TPA didnt)

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
BUG: on Champion Pub beer mugs inlays are doing little rotations and "start fight" squeeze a little on second from left lane (to the rope training) when they flashing.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
BUG: on Whirlwind scoring million shot, after activating "Lite million" award, register "score quck multiball millon" standard goal without even activating multiball mode.

debuggiest

Aug 10, 2013
I just came across a weird one that I probably can't reproduce. Playing BOP, I had the ball go down the right outlane. I nudged the table and it looked like the ball fell into the plunger area and the camera zoomed out as if the ball was ready to be plunged... but the table acted like the ball had drained.

http://www.twitch.tv/justsomeguy13/b/481215644 shortly after the 9min mark.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
I just came across a weird one that I probably can't reproduce. Playing BOP, I had the ball go down the right outlane. I nudged the table and it looked like the ball fell into the plunger area and the camera zoomed out as if the ball was ready to be plunged... but the table acted like the ball had drained.

http://www.twitch.tv/justsomeguy13/b/481215644 shortly after the 9min mark.

I looked at it and it's pretty hard to tell but it looks like it actually went out the correct way after a bounce from the plunger rail. The plunger camera change probably happened because it got too close to the plunger area during the drain.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
Confirming issue 15-007 as also being present on the PC version. EATPM doesn't award more than one extra ball per ball in play at least from the right ramp. I like it better this way but I guess a bug's a bug.

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
BUG: on Medieval Madness "activate Royal Madness multiball" wizard goal did not register when this multiball mode was activated during game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts