pinball after dark update

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Big Bang Bar and Tales from the Crypt are the 2 people talk about the most.

I'd venture that it will not happen until after Xbone, 360, Wi U, dx11, and cabinet support are all finished.

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
They are talking for a long time about this pinball after dark.
Long time...
Loooooooooooooong time.
First time I heard about it was, if I recall correctly, during the 12 days of christmas last year.
It got my all excited but people told me it was not really a new thing and they talked about it before.
So...
We'll see it, eventually, one day...
^^

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Could even be a project for after the pinball arcade is done. They have never really given a timeline on it as far as I know.

karl

May 10, 2012
Well, it was the only interesting thing that came out of the 12 days of Christmas last year, if I am remembering correctly. Maybe it will make a comeback this year :)

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
On the third day of Christmas...
TPA came to me...
Most projects late...
No X 360...
1 missing season...
And a partridge in a Pear tree!

:p...jk

The one universal constant with TPA is they will get to it....when they get to it.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Just for reference's sake...

On the twelfth day of pinball, FarSight gave to me...

Twelve wreaths-a-hangin'
Eleven boobs-a-bouncin'
Ten penguins sliding
I HATE ALL THIS SINGING
Don't know where that came from
Seven flapping fishies
Six players playing
Fiiiiive gold reviewwwwwws
Four PS4s
Three menus
Two great Steam Engines
And a new way to spend my moneyyyyyyyyyyyy!

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
It was mentioned, but I think they forgot that it would HAVE to be in PAD, as it doesn't have a family mode.

I thought I heard that as well. FS is now forgetting what tables they have for PAD and TPA....:rolleyes:

I really want FS to be successful but...damn!

I actually don't see TFTC being that bad compared to Freddy...but either way I would think they would have put together a spreadsheet with TPA tables and PDA tables.....maybe buy some donuts and have 1 morning meeting to go over them with staff.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
I always thought it meant something like the Playboy tables (though I don't know why). The whole concept never really made much sense to me - although it sounds cool - I mean, these are still pinball tables that were in "family friendly" locations to begin with, correct? It just seems like another thing to divide Farsight's attention...

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The idea was that PAD would be a way for them to make the pins that they couldn't put in TPA because they would lose their E10 rating. They have mentioned BBB, Sopranos, TFTC, and Playboy as pins that would need to be in PAD because of theme or content. There might be others, but that's all I can remember.
But as mentioned above, they have said they haven't even started working on it. Just kind of in the idea stage I guess. So don't expect to see it anytime soon if ever at all.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.