Pinball Arcade and Stern Arcade PS4 running on the PS5

dlbb

Aug 27, 2018
GnR and WWF are pretty big licenses and would probably be too expensive to get, but there are still many more tables that could be done:

Laser War
Stern SS tables
Rollercoaster Tycoon
Monopoly
and of course, all of those Gottlieb EM's an SS.

Kickstarter the expensive ones? Are Farsight working on anything else?

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Well i managed to grab a PS5 and am happy to say PBA and Stern work perfectly, now i just need to find a PS4 retail copy of Stern with all the tables as for some reason it was never released here in the UK /EU, and the AC/DC tables are gone for the PSN store, so it looks like i need to source a USA version, now i got a US retail version last year for the XBOX but i could kick myself now for not grabbing a PS4 version at the same time. lol

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
So, I was playing TPA Ghostbusters on PS5 today and noticed the ball having glitchy graphics. It looks like the reflections on the ball get blocky sometimes. Also noticed graphics glitches up the right trail around where the bumpers are. Luckily, it doesn't appear to affect gameplay.

So far, that's the only PS5 BC related issue with TPA that I've spotted so far. I have ALL the tables (including all before the delist) and will post any other issues I might spot.

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
So, I was playing TPA Ghostbusters on PS5 today and noticed the ball having glitchy graphics. It looks like the reflections on the ball get blocky sometimes. Also noticed graphics glitches up the right trail around where the bumpers are. Luckily, it doesn't appear to affect gameplay.
I've noticed it too, but it doesn't bother me much. It's much more noticeable on Stern Pinball Arcade though.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Hmm.....I'll have to boot up Stern Pinball Arcade and take a gander. I have everything that was made available on that too.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.