Pinball Arcade Chat Room

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
I'm there too and see you, but can't hear ya!

Gonna reboot and re-join the CR, bro

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
hey guys,

me and wullie are in chat still, and cooldan popped in

if anyones about nows the time!

bar closes at 12

since im straight edge now

no drink no drugs no weemen!

...no wait

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Jeff, actually Sunshowers made a brief visit to chat, so Heretic lifted that restriction, at least for a bit.

Timelord...

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Id have joined you guys but Ive been sick I think. achey,weak,headache and chills while sweating and No it wasnt a hangover I didnt drink anything I think I may got a bug playing pins the other day :( Im recovering nicely and I'll get those pics up later but first Im listening to the HACK OFF on Jim Rome show.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Heretic is feeling a little low today.

If you have some time stop by and help me cheer him up. I promise to be nice!

Timelord ...

Edan-Grossman

Jan 19, 2013
I just entered the chat room for the first time and I am having trouble figuring out how to use it. I was able to receive the other users' messages, but I can't figure out how to input my messages. I know this sounds like a dumb question, but how do I send a message in the chat room? There doesn't seem to be an area to type in. I am using the google chrome browser, not sure if that has anything to do with it. thanks. I'll try again in a few minutes.

*Edit* Not sure what I did but it is working now. *Edit*

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ill be in and out of chat for the next hour or so if anyones around, if im not there just idle for a few minutes:p crappy client lol

i miss being part of the funiture, like a grouchy couch with beers stains and ominous holes

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ffs my dongle went nuts so ive **** all to watch, been in and out of chat this evening if anyones around, if im not there just idle lol, having a beef with centuar, had 5 million on the first balls...finished with just over six*why me*

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Pssst...hey...don't tell anyone, but I'm lurking in the chat room right now...cuz that's apparently all there is to do in there right now!

Ping me, yo!

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
business as usual o_O

[18:15:57] <Drecksclown> hey heretic!
[18:17:26] heretic [~heretic@31.96.8.40] has quit IRC: Ping timeout: 240 seconds
[18:17:31] <Drecksclown> damn

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.