Pinball Arcade Chat Room

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Use of inappropriate language and verbally abusing other forum members will not be tolerated. First and final warning!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Not sure what happened, but the chat room has been our home for several years now, so new guys are always welcome, but please have respect as guests in our home.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This forum is not a platform to verbally abuse other members publicly no matter what happens anywhere else on the net. If problems arise elsewhere, I suggest you take it up with the mods where the issue occurred instead of airing out dirty laundry on our forum.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Not sure what happened, but the chat room has been our home for several years now, so new guys are always welcome, but please have respect as guests in our home.

I won't step in your home again

This forum is not a platform to verbally abuse other members publicly no matter what happens anywhere else on the net. If problems arise elsewhere, I suggest you take it up with the mods where the issue occurred instead of airing out dirty laundry on our forum.

A post involved me in this thread.
It was deleted since. Don't know what to say.
I hate when my kids are acting like this.
I can deal with irony I barely can stand insults.
Heretic, your public post started all this. I can ignore you.

------------------------------

Sorry for that everybody. :cool:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I won't step in your home again

A post involved me in this thread.
It was deleted since. Don't know what to say.
I hate when my kids are acting like this.
I can deal with irony I barely can stand insults.
Heretic, your public post started all this. I can ignore you.

------------------------------

Sorry for that everybody. :cool:

I merely deleted two posts which both contained inappropriate language. Everyone please take my advice above and move on...let's get back on topic now.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Oh c'mon. You can't post a link to Tourette's without an explanation. So help me if posting click bait to the forum starts happening, because I loathe click bait.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
As the resident moderator/sherriff of the Chat Room (who happened to be on one month's vacation at the time this incident occurred) I'd like to further clarify PiN WiZ's comment about escalating behavior unbecoming on this service.

The IRC room #PinballArcadeFans was set up for registered members of the forum and FarSight employees to use as another form of communication. Therefore this service is subject to the same conduct rules as the forum.

Just like reporting posts is an avenue for keeping the peace on PAF, so is copying an offending chat log and sending a PM to me, as the admin of IRC.

For members who misbehave on the forum, moderators create a case history for repeat offenders and decide whether to impose a temporary or permanent ban based on the evidence presented. In this case there was no documented evidence, therefore no action has been taken.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
And on that subject, as of now I'm the only non-lurker apart from Saralene. Don't let timezone be a barrier for you: there nearly always someone in chat.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
anyone up for a lil chit-chat?

This might sound really gay, but we should make a chat date. There's really no other way to do it. I check the forums quite a lot, but not enough to catch your post in time. Same goes for all you other boogers lurking around in the chat world. Maybe the 'chat world' is like the matrix. It's just white everywhere and anything you type is automatically uploaded to the system. I shut up now

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.