Pinball Arcade Chat Room

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I know I have thanked you in private for starting the chat room, but i'm gonna thank you again. I have learned a lot of cool info just by hanging out in there. I don't hang out there everyday, but when I do I always enjoy myself. thanks dude.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I know I have thanked you in private for starting the chat room, but i'm gonna thank you again. I have learned a lot of cool info just by hanging out in there. I don't hang out there everyday, but when I do I always enjoy myself. thanks dude.

You're welcome. It's a great place to hang out and shoot the breeze.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I'd like to say thanks for the freenode and I've enjoyed chatting to you guys using the web chat thingy, but I can't seem to be able to work it with pidgin

So far this setup doesn't flag up any problems, but I can't see anything in my buddy list.
tumblr_mrmn75Da0O1rv7rwco1_500.png

N

netizen

I'd like to say thanks for the freenode and I've enjoyed chatting to you guys using the web chat thingy, but I can't seem to be able to work it with pidgin

So far this setup doesn't flag up any problems, but I can't see anything in my buddy list.
tumblr_mrmn75Da0O1rv7rwco1_500.png

The username is YOUR username, not the Room you want to join, so you need to change PinballArcadeFans to your name; the one you want to use. You'll want to set a password if you register your nick; that is the username. You can find directions on how to do all that in the guide I linked below, it's really simple.

When you join you'll be on a tab that is probably titled Nickserv, in the message box type "/join #PinballArcadeFans" without the " "

this is a set of two commands /join tells the IRC server you want to join a chat room. #PinballArcadeFans tells them what room you want to join

http://www.irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html is a good starter guide to IRC commands

Oh and you won't see anybody in your buddy list

Last edited:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Thanks for that, I just discovered the room list option and managed to log on from there. I was just a little thrown back because I'm not used to irc clients (before my time, sorry :p)

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Hey Dingle Berries! its called a chatroom...key word CHAT.
You sit there and lurk all day then when pinged you still kling....calling captain kirk! do like toilet paper and venture this black hole and whipeout the klingons! Creepy F's!

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Working on getting my cable hooked up at my new place. Hopefully I'll be able to pop in tomorrow. Getting by with spotty 3G for now.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I don't have home internet since I moved and don't really have any plans to get it any time soon. I'm actually enjoying the relatively disconnected life.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts