Pinball Arcade now on Steam Greenlight!

jrolson

Feb 28, 2012
Many of you have been patiently (OK, not so patiently) awaiting the release of the PC version of the Pinball Arcade. We are excited to announce that it is finally ready! We would like to partner with the Steam online gaming platform to distribute the PC version, but we need your help. Steam uses a greenlight process to decide which games they distribute based on the number of votes a game receives. Please take a minute to cast a vote for the Pinball Arcade. As a small thank-you we've put together a new video that includes a glimpse of the upcoming Elvira and the Party Monsters table- check it out and cast a vote by following the link below!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=95907686

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
YES! I hope it gets the greenlight ASAP (still bummed that Valve wouldn't just let it on Steam in the first place).

Please vote even if you don't plan to play the PC version.

12 Oz Mouse

Aug 3, 2012
I just voted, I wonder how many votes are required all together? Considering the latest batch of games to get greenlit were a total of ten games out of hundreds of submissions.

Groni

Jul 19, 2012
I was wondering about if someone (like me) owns the PS3 Versions and wants to have the PC Version. I guess I have to double pay it??

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
They're different platforms so yes you would have to buy them separately. I own the PS3 and Android versions, if my laptop can run the PC version I'll buy that as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.