Pinball Arcade Version 1.14 is LIVE!!!

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
I'll add this one:
Victory- The music is absent during game play. The table sound effects are there though.

Obviously I'm a late to the party when it comes to talking about updates and versions ect, but just in case...

The same thing happens on XBOX360 when you go to play Victory for the first time. The music does however fix it self if you then exit out of TPA and reload the whole program again. Reloading just the table when it has no music during play does not work, you have to shut the whole app down and reload.
Fingers crossed that's all we need to do, I'll check later of course as I have not got around to loading it yet since the update.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks..., the lighting for XENON now looks amazing! :cool:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If you think this update is buggy, wait until the next update, which will probably add the new ui...

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I just wish FarSight would drop the PS3, XBOX 360, Ouya (WTF?) and the Wii U. Between their limited resources going to the Stern Pinball Arcade (where the eff is that?) they don't have enough people to properly handle all these consoles and fix the problems that already exist and the ones that seem to keep coming up with every new update. On the other hand, if they do have enough employees, well, then they're just not very good programmers. What other excuse is there?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Yeah, PS3 and Vita support should end with season 5. PS3 is a mongrel to program for and the Vita never really did take off. Besides, they HAVE to be losing money on the Vita version. I'm sure the greatest percentage of TPA on Vita is gotten through the PS3 cross-buy and never actually bought. That's how I have the Vita version anyway. Just drop them and free up resources for more current platforms.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Serious question.......

Do they test these releases on dev stations, or on actual consoles? It would certainly explain many of the issues, at least to me, if they are testing them on dev stations.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
The update is more than buggy, they've pretty much broken the game.
The leaderboards don't work. At least one game doesn't play at all. They will have to give everyone their money back.

GabHD

Oct 19, 2016
Well... the sound seems much improved. I'm fortunate for that.

I have to admit, the very table I was looking forward to hearing the clear sound on was GORGAR, so I loaded that up first and CRASH! Closes to the PS4 menu. Argh! :(

Can we trade the broken Gorgar table in for Goin' Nuts? If one must be broken... THAT should be the one.

Hello I am new here. I have seasons 1 and 2 and Gorgar is the only table that doesn't work on my ps4. Is it the game or Sony or my save is corrupted? Also Medieval Madness the standard goal 'Earn a Castle Hurry-Up bonus' doesn't work for me. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks.

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Gorgar now doesn't work for anybody. The only way to play it now is to not download the latest patch. Or run TPA on a unpatched disc.

ShakinRaven

Jul 12, 2016
You can add Twilight Zones lamps to the list. While not as bad as Cirqus or Creature, its definately easy to notice the difference.

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
You can add Twilight Zones lamps to the list. While not as bad as Cirqus or Creature, its definately easy to notice the difference.

Good catch. Bulbs are definitely dimmed on Twilight Zone. So that's Cirqus Voltaire, Genie, Twilight Zone, and Creature from The Black Lagoon with the dimmed bulb bug.

bekrgUC.jpg

Before

SSzVz3o.jpg

Last edited:

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Just checked, Bride of Pinbot is at it's correct bulb brightness. Although I would love to have bulb brightness control for that table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.