Pinball FLYERS

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
swear.jpg

Why ?

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

Boring. The two flippers on the bottom are only for saving the ball. The tunnels leading to them are only one way. Using them perfectly will get you to the top of the figure 8 which leads to nothing. The second set of flippers have 4 drop targets and 7 standup targets to aim at. That's it. The tunnel on the left kicks the ball out to the right, that then just kicks the ball out to your flipper. No multiball, and a droning background sound effect directly from Goin' Nuts.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Boring. The two flippers on the bottom are only for saving the ball. The tunnels leading to them are only one way. Using them perfectly will get you to the top of the figure 8 which leads to nothing. The second set of flippers have 4 drop targets and 7 standup targets to aim at. That's it. The tunnel on the left kicks the ball out to the right, that then just kicks the ball out to your flipper. No multiball, and a droning background sound effect directly from Goin' Nuts.

I rescind my request. I actually remember that now. And if it plays like you say definitely don't want it. Too bad cause it looks like it could have had potential. But there's obvioudly a reason it isn't popular.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014

Very persuasive !
I don't want it at all now.
It looked fun though.
Let's go on...
@!#?@!

Last edited:

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
ZIP-A-DOO
(Bally/1970/1.083 units)
Taking a bath.
Fully dressed.
Inside a pinball.
Called Zip-A-Doo.

291006701_zps7b15eac3.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;UTwNwLg0b6E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=UTwNwLg0b6E[/video]

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014

"NEW FRONT DOOR PROGRAMMING?!?" first in line! (lol curious about what a "dolly parton saucer" is too!)

that's brilliant! i never knew of that one; line it up with the elton john, elvis and kiss tables! :) what other "bands/music" tables have there been?

another q: what's the oldest/older movie tie-in tables out there? seems like the seventies really defines both... any into the sixties/fifties at all?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
that's brilliant! i never knew of that one; line it up with the elton john, elvis and kiss tables! :) what other "bands/music" tables have there been?

AC/DC
Captain Fantastic And The Brown Dirt Cowboy
Dolly Parton
Elvis
Guns N' Roses
KISS
Metallica
Monster Bash
Nugent
Rolling Stones (1980 & 2011)
The Who’s Tommy
Wizard !

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
another q: what's the oldest/older movie tie-in tables out there? seems like the seventies really defines both... any into the sixties/fifties at all?

I would say Wizard ! (Bally/1975), which was based on the Tommy movie by the Who.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
wasn't there a 2001 pinball machine?

While this 70's EM pinball machine has no relation to the classic film, 2001 A Space Odyssey, the inspiration is clearly there.
Girls in spandex flying through "space", colors, stars and a dude surfing on a triangle.
Let's say it isn't "official" :D.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts