Pinball FLYERS

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Love G'N'R. Was lucky to see the Use your Illusion tour at Boston Garden growing up. During the show someone threw a bottle at Axl's head and he stormed off stage. Axl came back 10 minutes later, alone and pissed, then lectured the audience. at the end of the show, he violently threw his mic as hard as he could into the area the bottle had come from. Rock n Roll!

G'n'R pinball is one of the few real tables I would buy.

Sorry. Thought Deadpop wrote this. See my reply to his reply!! Very cool time in my life for sure. Always wished I could have seen them back in 87-88. At least I have most of the shows on DVD/cd

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
CHARLIE'S ANGELS
(Gottlieb/1978/7.950 units)
"Once upon a time, there were three little girls who went to the police academy.
And they were each assigned very hazardous duties but I took them all away from all that and now they work for me.
My name is Charlie."

72002201_zps95d3b518.jpg
72002202_zps4e2a29b0.jpg

Charlie's Angels was produced in both 7,600 electronic and 350 electromechanical versions.

Never knew this table existed. Cool!!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
AF-TOR
(Wico/1984)
Af-Tor is the first and only commercial pinball machine manufactured by Wico.

58000101_zps427ca3a5.jpg

Their previous release 'Big Top' was designed exclusively for home use.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
[video=youtube;6ENvjETb4TY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6ENvjETb4TY[/video]

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Sorry. Thought Deadpop wrote this. See my reply to his reply!! Very cool time in my life for sure. Always wished I could have seen them back in 87-88. At least I have most of the shows on DVD/cd

Grew up in Boston. If memory serves it was on a Saint Patrick's day. Was also a big Queen fan, so was psyched Brian May opened for them. I remember Gary Scherone from Extreme came out and sang Tie your mother down.

If you haven't read it already, Watch it Bleed by Stephen Davis is a great biography of the band.

Btw - pinball wizard in Pelham NH has a G'N'R. I always try to stop back there when I return east.

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I don't remember if it was st Patricks day when GNR played however if it was, that would be an excellent reason why I DONT REMEMBER!! D'oh!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The Charlie's Angels flyer made me laugh. It's the favorite pin of the guy I sit next to at work. How can that pin be your all time favorite? It's doesn't even have Farrah on it. :p

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
The Charlie's Angels flyer made me laugh. It's the favorite pin of the guy I sit next to at work. How can that pin be your all time favorite? It's doesn't even have Farrah on it. :p

Seriously. Without Farrah...it might as well be a blank white board!!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Love G'N'R. Was lucky to see the Use your Illusion tour at Boston Garden growing up. During the show someone threw a bottle at Axl's head and he stormed off stage. Axl came back 10 minutes later, alone and pissed, then lectured the audience. at the end of the show, he violently threw his mic as hard as he could into the area the bottle had come from. Rock n Roll!

G'n'R pinball is one of the few real tables I would buy.

I was never a fan of the G'n'R table - first, it was always the busiest table, and second, there was always another table I wanted to play, usually Demolition Man or Corvette.

I also saw the Use Your Illusion tour - twice - both times at the old Wembley Stadium in London.

First time in '91 prior to the release of the albums. They played November Rain and Estranged back-to-back before most of the crowd had even heard both songs in full. All we really knew was You Could Be Mine because of T2. That was 20 minutes of "WFT are they doing?". Most memorable was Seb Bach from Skid Row reading a letter from the local council telling them to keep the noise down, before launching into "Get The F*** Out".

Second time a year later was much better because we knew all the songs!!

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I don't remember if it was st Patricks day when GNR played however if it was, that would be an excellent reason why I DONT REMEMBER!! D'oh!

Well, that might explain it, then.

Is he a former hairdresser ?

I was never a fan of the G'n'R table - first, it was always the busiest table, and second, there was always another table I wanted to play, usually Demolition Man or Corvette.

I also saw the Use Your Illusion tour - twice - both times at the old Wembley Stadium in London.

First time in '91 prior to the release of the albums. They played November Rain and Estranged back-to-back before most of the crowd had even heard both songs in full. All we really knew was You Could Be Mine because of T2. That was 20 minutes of "WFT are they doing?". Most memorable was Seb Bach from Skid Row reading a letter from the local council telling them to keep the noise down, before launching into "Get The F*** Out".

Second time a year later was much better because we knew all the songs!!

I think Appetite For Destruction is still in my top 10 greatest albums of all time.
Can't believe it's 25 years old.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
LUCKY ACE
(Williams/1974/2.809 units)
Same design as Williams 'High Ace' (1974), except that the locations of "Extra Ball" and "Special" have been switched.
Nice flyer.

35003901_zpse12a7239.jpg

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
This table looks really cool. I've found a new appreciation for Victory lately, so I'm into the timed shot tables.

I don't really know what to think about Victory.
I find it a bit repetitive.
I surely have to play it more to know the table better.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I don't really know what to think about Victory.
I find it a bit repetitive.
I surely have to play it more to know the table better.

I hated it till I just tried to solely win the race. Then it became much more fun. Also if I don't clear the first two checkpoints on the first ball I restart rather than get frustrated.

you should be able to skill shot check point one, have the ball cradle into left flipper, hit check point two, get on the fuel playfield and hit check point three.

I like the stop and start, get back to a checkpoint, aspect of it. It makes it feel like a real race, especially with the sounds.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
I hated it till I just tried to solely win the race. Then it became much more fun. Also if I don't clear the first two checkpoints on the first ball I restart rather than get frustrated.

you should be able to skill shot check point one, have the ball cradle into left flipper, hit check point two, get on the fuel playfield and hit check point three.

I like the stop and start, get back to a checkpoint, aspect of it. It makes it feel like a real race, especially with the sounds.

You have convinced me.
I'll get back to it.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Q*BERT'S QUEST
(Gottlieb/1983/884 units)
Q*Bert's Quest features two pairs of flippers in an "X" formation and audio from the arcade.
@!#?@!

72004101_zps745ef3af.jpg
72004102_zps8e87da19.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts