Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection Table Rebuys?

Which Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection tables will you rebuy?

• Total voters

DrainoBraino

Apr 11, 2012
I'm one of the Jive Time fans. You know why? Jive Time is great for a party game because it doesn't last long.

JIVE TIME TOURNAMENT! crack a few brewskis.

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
I would buy the all if & only if. They had multi-player like fx2. Then I would buy again . No multi then would only okay for free & only buy new tables. Come on fair is fair. We are in the age of multi-player. It should have been in there since day 1.

pseudokings

Jun 10, 2012
Jive Time and Firepower do less than nothing for me, but they (if redone) will likely be paired with something I can't pass up and I'll end up with them anyway. The rest I would gladly buy again, considering the quality of the updates represented so far.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Just bought Williams Collection on Ebay for PS2 , brand new and $4.50 , hope my PS2 still works . Im buying all tables on Pinball Arcade , although when I buy Jive Time it will be because of the other table included.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I didn't vote at all because I don't own PHOF. I didn't even know it existed before reading about it on this forum. I do own a PS3 but I don't really play games on it. I use it for DVD and movie streaming. But I will buy every DLC that comes out. I've never met a table that didn't have something that I find fun or interesting. It's like art.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I sold my WPHOF not long after TPA came out. Couldn't go back and the PS3 WPHOF was bringing good bucks on ebay since it was out of print.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
All of them, at which point I will definitely trade in my Wii game. I don't care too much about Jive Time, but Sorcerer should definitely make it into the Pinball Arcade.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I still really, really enjoy PHOF on the 360, even though the TPA engine is obviously much better - but I only have it since a week ;)

I would buy all of them, no question, but I'm especially curious to see how Whirlwind and Gofers will turn out, the better lights in TPA are extremely helpful to see what's going on. Taxi is also quickly becoming one of my faves.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
All of them, at which point I will definitely trade in my Wii game. I don't care too much about Jive Time, but Sorcerer should definitely make it into the Pinball Arcade.

Yeah, Sorcerer is awesome! So much personality, I love the two spinners and the tricky multiball ramp. If Gorgar, Black Knight and Firepower are in, there's no reason to leave Sorcerer out.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
I would like them to remake Gofers. I love that table. I know in TPA the multiball cam won't be so damn high, plus the table angle was a little too high as well. Hell, give me them all!

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I'll likely rebuy most or all of them. On Android, because I want them on my phone. On XBox 360, because they'll be paired in DLC packs with new material (and while I prefer the Wii controller scheme to the XBox, high definition video would be nice).

JCChaconJr

Jul 10, 2012
I have TPA for iOS (iPhone) and PSN (PS3 and PS Vita), so I plan on buying all releases on both platforms. Hell, I might even buy it on Windows if some of those great PC only features mentioned around the board are true.

FarSight is doing a great thing bringing these tables back to life, especially in consideration that as time passes, fewer of us will ever see that great part of "Americana", as FarSight puts it. From all of the promo material they have released, I can tell that they are a dedicated group, and do what they do for more than just a paycheck. So for that reason, I will buy every release regardless, just because it's my way of saying, "Thanks" for the job that they are doing... So, I voted for every table on the list. :)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I feel like we don't have a choice on the consoles, since every PHOF table seems to be package with a new one

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts