Pinball machine owners list

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Centaur is waiting for a new incredible playfield from CPR that have just arrived. Thanks for the advice about the angle, it felt a bit slow (on the old playfield at least). PS! I meant AC/DC in the post above :)

Thinking about selling Star Trek. The Rules are just not that interesting after a while. Hoping for some code magic from Stern before I make my final decision on it.

Oh man, I'd love a Centaur. Very high on my wanted list. Are CPR doing a playfield for it then? can't see it on their website.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
They did a batch a while ago. They all sold out right away but I was lucky to get a hold on one. Pricey but worth it in my case. Looks like this (it even has the same number on the bottom so I believe this is the same one I have) but it looks much more shiny in real life, of course :)

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
That looks awesome Karl, such a cool machine. Hard to understand why CPR do such limited runs with no hope of a re-run.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I love the hell out of the Centaur artwork. If I couldn't get a hold of a machine (which I can, a friend has one he's happy to lend me :D) I'd love a playfield or backglass to use as some kind of art piece. I never noticed the quasi-naked woman between the flippers :eek:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Yeah, their prices are far too extravagant IMO. Which is a shame, I'd love to have gotten one for my High Speed, but unfortunately I bought mine about a month after they stopped taking orders :(

karl

May 10, 2012
Congrats, ER77. Never played it but it looks fun.

Forgot to write a month ago when I both a X-men pro almost NIB. It has a decent layout but horrible voice-calls. It was not on top of my list but got it at a very good price and bought it knowing that I will probably not hold on to it forever. Always fun to try a new game anyway and it was more fun than I first thought

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Nice, never played one myself. Photos?

I have provisionally bought a BK2K as machine no.7 :D

I haven't really gotten things situated the way I want yet but here are a couple quick ones. Its fairly unique in terms of features with only 1 ramp but 3 scoops and 2 captive balls. The main mode is a 6-ball multiball too.

14%2B-%2B1

14%2B-%2B1

14%2B-%2B1

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
2000 poorer but a return from mars richer :) will Get it later today. X-men is trembling with fear.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Great choice, Carl. I find it frustrating more often than not (when set up right ;) ) but it's a fantastic machine. Congrats!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.