Pinball machine owners list

Astropin

Aug 13, 2014
Hello all....I swear I had signed up before but had to do it all over again.

I currently have five:

STTNG
Getaway (HSII)
Jurassic Park
1973 Gottlieb "Roller Coaster" (first pin with wire form ramps)
And my latest addition (Traded World Cup Soccer 94 & a total restoration project DE Star Wars for it):

redir

redir

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I have absolutely no interest in Metallica but I do like that table.

Funny you say that. I would rather listen to AC/DC than Metallica, but I'd play the Metallica pinball over AC/DC every time. The goals are just more straight forward which keeps me mentally involved rather than just trying to flip to whatever is blinking because I don't know what else to do! Plus I think the art package rules.

karl

May 10, 2012
Congrats and welcome to the club, ER777. I have a Premium Roadcase with a monster translite, myself. Looks a lot better than the band translite.

It's a killer machine. I do not agree that it is better than ac/dc, but the art package is a lot better, no contest there.

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Thanks guys. For me its a toss-up between Metallica and AC/DC for gameplay but I'm a big Metallica fan so that gave it the edge. AC/DC may very well be the next game to join the lineup though.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Very nice ER777, I played a lot of ACDC over the weekend, would love one despite not liking the music.

karl

May 10, 2012
Hey, congrats, ER777. A killer machine. Wow, 2 new Stern games. I love them both and they are different enough from each other to enjoy both of them for a long time

PS! If you find that the Metal Metallica apron with interactive lights is looking a lot better than the one on AC/DC, take a look at this one: http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p19/AC/DC_Mod_-_Metal_Apron_Upgrade.html

I just bought one myself and it is a killer upgrade

The Walking Dead is similar looking to Metallica/Iron Man so it seems like a winner.

That's why I am not that interested in TWD. I already have Iron Man and Metallica. Much more exciting with something new, like The Hobbit or TBL. TWD looks nice and it will probably be good with Lyman Sheets doing the code but it is not for me at the moment

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
The dozen is full :)
I finally caught a Funhouse and for a very reasonable price! Rudy was the very reason I started pinball again. In fact I was searching the App Store for funhouse, and TPA showed up in the results... 8 of machines I own are in TPA ;)

Well, I now have all I want. So no more new pinball machines for me. Ever. I swear. No really. I'm done. Honestly.... Well, CFTBL would be nice... ;)

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Dallas and a very old pich n hit baseball table with wooden sides. I'll have to check the name as that one is still at my parents house. It's very rare but works perfectly

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Very nice ER777, I played a lot of ACDC over the weekend, would love one despite not liking the music.

Thanks, I'm not much of an AC/DC music fan either but a couple songs are growing on me. It really is a lot of fun.

Hey, congrats, ER777. A killer machine. Wow, 2 new Stern games. I love them both and they are different enough from each other to enjoy both of them for a long time

PS! If you find that the Metal Metallica apron with interactive lights is looking a lot better than the one on AC/DC, take a look at this one: http://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p19/AC/DC_Mod_-_Metal_Apron_Upgrade.html

I just bought one myself and it is a killer upgrade

Thanks I definitely will. As a friend told my my Beavis and Butthead collection is complete lol.

I'm not terribly bothered by the plastic apron in AC/DC so its not a big deal for me. That metal one does look pretty nice though, I could see picking one up at some point.

Cool, and it's a Luci edition. One of my favorite pins. No go learn the million rules for it. :D

No kidding. On one level the basic rules are very simple but when you start talking about how the scoring really works it gets insane. I need to really read through the rule sheet and some strategy posts and try to figure out the nuances. I've had a few decent scores so far but I still don't get a lot of the finer points.

karl

May 10, 2012
Lots of changes to the collection just in the last month.

Sold:

-Metallica, Spider-man, (regretting it already) X-men and Star Trek.

Bought:

-Bram Stokers Dracula. 1900$ and a really nice one too. Picking it up tomorrow.

-The Addams Family. 3600$. Not picked it up yet and not seen it in person either. Very excited to see how it looks. So many worn down TAF out there, but a good price so I took a chance. You have to be quick if you see one for sale. (It is very hard to find a TAF at all over here.)

-Batman the Dark Knight. 3900$. A very nice original Batman (not the re-production with a plastic apron and those silly pegs under the playfield) Will probably sell it soon, though. It is ok, but not as fun as I was hoping it would be.

Pre-paid in full:

-The Hobbit Limited Ed (this was a while ago)
-The Big Lebowski,(including the rug :) )
-Full Throttle complete machine and Alien/Aliens Playfield add-on

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
karl, you have been a busy boy. Excellent choices as usual.

My local Addams has almost no paint left around the mansion area, but it's still fun to play. Hope you are pleasantly surprised when you get yours.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.